3

It was quiet.

Too quiet.

I stared into his grey sharp eyes as I watched him, anticipating on his next moves.

The tip of his sword was against my flesh as it barely touched me. My skin breaks as a small stream of blood flow down my neck.

I didn't do anything. I didn't move. I wasn't scared. And I will never be.

Why can I read his expression, thoughts...

"My intentions.... I have no other intentions when my first priority is to save my people." I started.

With confidence in my eyes. No hint of fear any where as I stare back, almost challenging him.

His eyes narrowed.

'Then why not marry my brother? Why me?'

"Marriage is not something to be taken lightly. I will chose whoever I want. You are still in the royal family. Therefore, I can marry you instead." I said.

His sword suddenly pushed a little more pressure on my flesh as his eyes darken.

'I am mute. I can't speak. Why would you want to spend the rest of your life with me?'

His eyes dropped down to my neck. Even if I was bleeding.... I stared back.

"You may be mute... but you are a better person and I know it. You are better than Junghyun and I will never chose him over you." I said.

His sad eyes flashed at me and dropped the sword.

The metal sword clinked on the floor as it echoed through the room.

'There is nothing good about me.... I'm.. a disgrace.'

"Don't be sad.... you are quietly humble. You are a good man." I said.

I don't know what happened but I dropped all guards.

My tense shoulders drop and I watched his eyes on me.

His eyes were soft, but he looked like he had all mixed feelings.

He moved his gaze to the ground, his body softened up... his he set his sword down on the small table next to us.

I was about to turn around until...

His arm suddenly turned me around and his warm hand wrapped itself around my neck tightly. I was shocked, but I was calm. I was sure he wouldn't hurt me. He couldn't hurt a fly.

His eyes burned into mine as he gave me a warning look. My guts somewhat told me to take the warning.

'You better not try anything..'

"Jungkook." I called him his name.

His eyes widen...

My eyes turned sharp as wrap my hand around his wrist.

I pulled down his hand as it loosened.

A smirk crawled upon my face as he watched as I guide his hand down the middle of my chest and down to my abdomen.

I stopped his hand at my stomach and wrapped it around my waist.

I pulled him in for a hug as I wrap my arms around his thin waist. I leaned my head on his shoulder and snuggled into his neck.

I pressed my face against the crook of his neck as he stiffened.

Our bodies molded together like as if it was meant to be.