Chapter 6 - "Trophy Wife"

Instagram.

❤️💬 Liked by ShawnMendes, BadGalRiRi, KylieJenner, ChampagnePapi and 3,000,347 more

@ArianaGrande: grammy winner 🖤☁️.

BadGalRiRi: trophy wife, congratulations beautiful!!!❤️
ShawnMendes: Well deserved, cutie :)
--> ArianaGrande replied: thank uuu!
ArianaFan4Ever: BABY OMG CONGRATS
LovelyPeaches4Ever2000: choke me pls😍
KylieJenner: so happy for u bb 🖤.
Load more Comments...
————
[ Justin Biebers POV ]

"Hailey... I don't have feelings for you, anymore..." I said, looking down not wanting to see her reaction.

"w-why?" Hailey said, stuttering.

"Hailey, I can tell you have feelings for Shawn still, you don't have t-" She cuts me off.

"I HAVE FEELINGS FOR SHAWN? since when the FUCK do I, Justin? YOU'RE the one that shows zero affection towards me.." she says, starting to tear up..

"Hailey, you and I don't have feelings for each other anymore, and it shows... I love you but I think we're done" I say, trying to not cry.

Hailey stands up from the couch and says "Don't you EVER talk to me again."

Hailey grabs her purse and walks to the entrance of our house.

"Hailey, I'm sorry i-" she cuts me off, again.

"You've said enough, Justin, shut the fuck up." she says, sobbing and exiting our home.

Well, I fucked up.

I lock the door to our entrance, fall to the ground and start sobbing, I really did feel bad for her, for us. I never meant for this to happen, If I were her i'd be mad too, I understand her feelings towards me. I call Scooter and tell him to come over.

————
Twitter.

@HaileyBaldwin: Justin and I are no longer together, please don't ask questions. Him and I had no more feelings for each other, Also please, from the bottom of my heart, don't send him hate, he doesn't deserve any.
34,376 Retweets | 87,082 Likes

@KylieJenner: I'm here for u baby <3
@JustinsInfinity: stupid bitch, I bet you still had feelings for Shawn, fuck you.
@JustinBieber: Hailey, please talk to me..
@TaylorSwift13: awe, come over babe!
—> @HaileyBaldwin Replied: omw:/

————

Awe, boo fuckin hoo how sad...
This chapter was SO boring to write, oops!

jk...

Anyways! thank u SO SO much for 90 views, i'm about to hit 100 and I couldn't be happier, even if y'all hate me or whatevahh thank u sm for reading, I take time out of my schedule to write and it's not the easiest. Thank you, again.