Chapter 2

(A/n : that's what Rena Lucifer looked like. Also, I got lazy while drawing her XD)

The luscious smell of air fills the loud busy area in Waterfall St. in the city of Mellow Ville.

The criminal was at the park called "Fall Park" the park was pretty known for the best place to relax since, the place had a beautiful scenery.

Lush green grasses accompanied with those colorful flowers blooming gracefully on the ground, a clean pond and fishes swam around the pond happily. Never had anyone wanted to leave this Heaven-like place.

Especially the criminal. Geno was relaxing on one of the benches, He wasn't much known in this Street but, some do. He was tired from the cops following behind his tail.

He had enough of hiding but he has to hide or he may come back to jail. The chief in lilith- zeal St.—The main capital in the city— was looking for him endlessly.

Geno was having a hard time on finding some hiding spots as their chief slowly finds every hiding spot in the city. He needs a plan or strategy to escape from those damn Cops.

"We need to keep on moving now Geno." His partner said.

"Yeah, I will but let's just go and take a break for a moment."

"Is-is that a musical Reference?" She asked surprised.

"Well, what do you think it is Rena?" He says smirking at his partner.

Rena Lucifer is the name of his partner, both of them met at the time Geno had successfully escaped from prison—5 years ago— and they became close friends after that.

"I can't believe that you're infected by me!" Rena says happily earning a scoff from Geno.

"Am not." He says stubbornly

"Yes you do! That's why you made a pun from the musical of Hamilton." She says happily.

"I don't even know that—"

"Exactly! So that means you made a pun of it because I kept on making those kinds of puns." She says, Geno sighed in defeat.

"Fine then, I got infected by you." He says slightly annoyed. Rena squealed in joy.

"Hah! I knew it!!" She says happily. A faint sound of the sirens suddenly interrupted Rena.

"Shit. Geno we gotta go the cops are heading this way." Rena says as the siren of the police car grew louder by the second. He nodded and both of them went out of the park and started running out of the city.

"Who even saw us at the park?!" Geno shouted as both of them continued to run.

"Who fucking cares Geno! We gotta run!" She says as she sped up.

•—G E N O'S P.O.V—•

Their vehicle is getting closer towards us. I looked around, desperately looking for a place to hide. My gaze suddenly landed on the forest. I smiled.

"Rena! Let's dive into the forest!" I shouted at her as we entered the forest.

There may be a chance that we'll move to another Street once we got out of this forest. The sounds of the siren is slowly disappearing from afar. I smiled. I continued my way to run out.

A stinging pain suddenly shot me onto my neck. I hissed in pain but continued. The world started to spin, black dots started to appear, and my body became numb. My eyelids starts to droop, I tried to fought the sleepiness but failed. I collapsed on the ground and everything turned dark.

>—D E A T H'S P.O.V—<

Once we heard that there's two criminals roaming around at Waterfall Street in Fall Park, we quickly geared up and drove to Waterfall Street. The sirens were blaring giving them the idea that this is an urgent matter.

We suddenly saw two monsters running out of Fall Park. The one on the left seems like a skeleton that had a red scarf, white jacket, baggy dark grey pants and plain white shoes. It must be that 'Genocide' I met.

The other one had a grey cloak, their hood was on their head covering it's face. Had brown pants, Black boots with buckles. They almost looked like a pirate.

They suddenly walked into the forest, I quickly pressed the brake and went out of the vehicle. I ran after them, I wasn't noticeable to their perspectives.

I lost the pirate lookalike but I'm still on Genocide's tail. When he turned around, he smiled and slightly slowed his pace to relax a bit. That was my chance!

While running, I quickly took out my tranquilizer and aimed it on his neck. I shot it hitting him successfully. He hissed in pain, I smiled from success. He was slowing down in each second.

He finally collapsed on the ground. I walked out of my spot and picked him up in a bridal style position and surprisingly, he's pretty light.

He is somewhat adorable in my opinion. I slightly blush but shook it off and started walking out of the forest.

"Reaper!" Dream shouted. He looked at me and his smile grew wide. "You managed to caught Geno! Ink's gonna be so happy to hear this!" He says happily. Dream started skipping away looking for ink.

"Crafty!" I shouted

"Yes Death!" I slightly jumped from a quick response.

"You're quite fast." I said as I chuckled nervously. She nodded.

"I am but I'm not as fast as you are Death." She says. "Anyway, What do you need?"

"Can you call blue so he can drive the car for me?" I asked. She nodded and quickly left.

"BLUE! C'MERE WE NEED YOU!!" She shouted as she started looking for blue. I sighed. I went in the car and placed Geno at the backseat with me.

After a few seconds, I saw blue get in the car and Crafty coming in the vehicle also. Blue turned on the engine and started driving.

While blue's driving, he quickly took a left making him fall onto my shoulder. It made me slightly blush but tried to shake it off.

I saw Crafty look at the rear mirror and slightly smirked at me. I gave her a glare to stop her from what she's thinking.

*— R E N A'S P.O.V—*

I managed to escape the cops, looking behind not seeing Geno behind me. 'That's.. Odd.'

"Geno!" I shouted as I walked slightly closer to the forest. I went in and floated on top of the branches and started flying back to the other end of this forest.

When I was near, I stopped and landed on one of the branch. I saw Geno being carried in bridal style by a cop.

His colors were mostly black and some shades of grey on his clothes. 'He must be the new cop.'

The new cop went in the car and followed by blue and Crafty. All of them drove off the area. I jumped off the branch as soon as they were out from my sight.

I'm sure they're heading back to Lilith-zeal St. so I don't need to worry on where can I find Geno. Though, I must take him away from those cops. I'm sure they're going to interrogate him.

——————————————————————
1181 words

This may be quite bad. For me I think. Since I got lazy at the end and stuff.