Chapter 3

A groan escaped from the lips(?) of the criminal. His eyesight was fuzzy. He adjusted his sight, and he finally saw where he was at.

"Shit.." He was captured. He knew the consequences if he got caught and now, here he is. Back from where he came. Geno groans in annoyance.

"Great, now I'm in this hellhole again, great job Geno." He muttered to himself in a slight sarcastic tone.

"Can you please stop that habit of yours Geno." His eyes widen as he heard the voice. He looked up seeing his Friend, Rena.

"Rena thank god you're here! Now, help me escape this place." Geno says, his voice was slightly dripping with plead in his voice. Rena smirked.

"Are you really this Helpless Geno?" She says, trying to stifle a laugh. Geno quickly shook his skull.

"No way! I'm not and never will be weak." He says, not letting his pride get hurt.

"Of course you are. Anyway, I guess you won't need my help since, you can handle your own problem right, Geno?" She asked in a teasing tone. His eyes widened in surprise.

"W-What?! No I can't! You're the one I'm relying on so don't leave." He quickly says in a pleading tone making Rena laugh. She finally stopped and smiled at Geno.

"You're literally fun to mess with." She says as she wiped a tear from her eye socket. Geno looked at Rena, slightly bewildered. After he had processed what happened, Geno got irritated.

"Why you annoying Brat! You're just joking on ditching me." He says in anger. Rena slightly laughed.

"Yes and No, I won't leave you but I can always ditch you. Like, now." She quickly disappeared from sight. Geno looked around surprised. He let out an angered yell.

"Damn you Rena!" He says. A door suddenly clicked opened making Geno froze from what he was doing. He looked at the door, waiting for the monster/human to come in the room.

He saw a tall Skeleton, his eye sockets were full black, like a void. His clothings were mostly shades of Grey and some are black, only the buttons were colored, it was a color of yellowish gold, it fits his outfit. His shoes were black Boots.

"Well hello, Genocide." Geno flinched from his full first name. He hated that name since the day his parents died. It reminds him the pain and sorrow deep in his soul.

"Don't call me that." He growls quietly.

"What did you say?" The officer asked.

"Nothing." He simply said. Death isn't surprised from the answer, he decided to shook it off.

"Anyway, Genocide, do you know why you're here correct?" The officer asked. Geno groaned.

"No, I don't know why am I here. All I did in the past 5 years was run and hide from you assholes." His voice was leaking with sarcasm and yet, it's mixed with anger. Death frowns. Of course he knew that's true but, he escaped prison and that cannot be let it slide.

"Yes but, you've escaped prison, and that is a violation Genocide." Reaper says. Geno grumbles. It's not his fault that he wanted to escape prison.

"Oh and by the way, my Name's Reaper Renrink. I'll be the person who'll guard you for the rest of your.." He thought about how many years he'll stay. "12 years." Death finishes his sentence. Geno looked at Reaper, mouth agape.

"12 years?!" He managed to stutter out. Reaper nodded casually.

"Yep, 12 years."

"Wh-Why you??!" He says nearly shouting it. He shrugged.

"Chie- I mean, Ink just said that I'll be the one who'll guard you for the rest of your 12 years." Geno groans in annoyance.

"I'd rather chose prison than you." He hissed at Death.

"Actually, the reason why they chose me instead of prison is because, you've escaped prison quite a lot Genocide, so they chose me to guard you." Reaper says nonchalantly to Geno.

•—G E N O'S  POV—•

This is pure outrageous! I can't just stand and wait til I got my justice to my parents. I need a way to outrun him. Damn you Rena! I wish that you'd burn in hell for leaving me.

"Look Genoci—"

"Do not call me that." I said getting irritated by it. He visibly flinched by the tone of my voice. 'Reaper' composed himself and he let out a sigh.

"Alright then, Geno." He says, He cleared his throat "Anyway, Geno. I know you're parents died at 1998 and you're alone for 21 years missing the feeling to have parents." He says. I was quite enraged on what he said. Parents? They're not just parents, they're Family. My Family.

"They weren't my parents, they were my family." I said through gritted teeth. "Now let me go!" I screamed at him.

"I'm afraid I cannot do that Geno. Though, you're coming with me." He says as he took a step closer to me and grabbed the cuffs that was cuffed onto my hands. I tried to wiggle his grasp but, nothing happened. He pulled me up and dragged me out of his office.

Both of us walked out of the station. I looked at him, confuse. He opened the back right door of the vehicle, he looked back at me and smirked.

"Oh and I forgot to tell you, you're gonna be guarded in my place whether you like it or not." Before I could react, he quickly pulled me into the car and shut it. He went in front of the vehicle and started driving to his house. Also known as my new prison place.

I was obviously panicked by the looks of my face. This is not good.. I thought as I gulp in fear. Damn this, where are you Rena??!

•~Time Skip~•

We arrived at the front house of this officer. He opened the car door for me and I walked out.

I let out an annoyed sigh as he grabbed the cuffs that was linked onto me. He opened the front door of his house and both of us entered in.

His living room is quite spacious, the walls were colored in beige and while the floor is carpeted in a color of aqua.

The sofas were simple Seafoam color, it has a coffee table in the middle of the sofas. A TV in front of the three seater sofa.

I can't deny the fact that this place is really comfortable. Homey even.

"You seemed to like my place already~" He says teasingly. I turned around and saw him smirked at me. I rolled my pinprick at him.

"Oh shut up." I said, my voice sounding annoyed.

"Alright Cutie~" I groaned in annoyance.

"Stop it will ya!" I nearly shouted at him.

"Stop what~?"

"That! Stop that!" I said completely irritated from the tone of his voice.

"Okay love~" He once again, did the flirtatious voice that I hated the most.

>—R E A P E R'S  POV—<

"Okay love~" I teased him again. A blush forms another layer making it look much more visible.

I tried to stifle a laugh. I have to say, he's cute. Mad or not, still cute. He kind of reminded me of a... Tsundere.

"J-Just shut up!" He managed to stutter out as he storms off. I slightly laughed at his actions. He sometimes acted like a kid. I like it.

"Whatever you say Sugar~" I flirted again earning an annoyed groan from Genocide. Oh I will enjoy this moment.
————————————————————
1253 words

Yeah, we're ending the chapter here XP

Though, I enjoyed writing this tbh–

Anyway, have a Fabulous Day/Night!!