Chapter5-Is This a Good Idea

Abby POV

After leaving Jacobs house I went home. I was a little scared. What did Kim mean watch out! I couldn't stay focused. I was starting to question if dating Jacob was a good idea.

I really like him. I could tell Kim was head over heals for him, but I want him too. I wasn't backing down. I plopped on bed then checked my Kik. I checked an unfamiliar message that read Back off of Princeton now. I'm trying to be nice. The name said Keep Calm & love. I called my best friend Amy to tell her everything. She told me that everything was going to be okay.

She told me to come outside. I did as told & saw moving vans. Then I saw her with a box.

I yelled & ran to her. She was moving here from our home town. She was moving right beside me which was a plus. It turns out she was going to be a dancer for Mindless Behavior. We ran in her place & I helped her move. While helping her I told her all my thoughts & she was questioning was this a good idea.

Jacob POV

I know it is wrong to have Abby while having feelings for someone else. I couldn't let Kim go though. We have been dating since she was 15 & I was 16. At age 18 I cheated on her. She took me back & she cheated on me. We broke up a total of I don't even know how many times. We kept getting back together because we are in love. I was dating a girl when I was 15. I had end up beating & cheating on her. We weren't a good fit I haven't seen her since. I haven't put a hand on a woman since then. Kim was my first & I was hers. The only other woman I slept with was the girl I cheated on Kim with. Just turned 20, her birthday was in July. It is now August. I have to fight temptation & stay with Abby. I hope this is a good idea.