Chapter27-Did This For Me For Us!

Amy POV

(Amy is above^^^^)

Princeton was coming by today. I have to tell him some things. I threw on some high wasted shorts & a crop top that said wanna be barbie. I put on my comfy socks. I went to the kitchen & ate a cookie dough pop tart. Then the doorbell rang.

I answered the door & Princeton swooped me into a kiss. I closed the door & joined him on the couch.

Me: hey

Prince: hey boo

Me: look, we can't sleep with each other any more.

He was shocked.

Prince: why

Me: cause I'm about to have a boyfriend.

Prince: what?

Me: someone asked me out & I want to date them

Prince: well I can't be mad because this had to come sooner or later.

Uhhh...I'm not ready to let this go. He makes me feel like no one has. He handles his business in the bedroom. He made me feel alive. The only other person I slept with is my ex Don & after I had a taste of Prince, I noticed Don wasn't good at all. I just thought he was because he was the only one I had slept with.

Me: but....maybe we could do this one last time.

I had to have another taste of him.

Prince: of course boo.....I wouldn't let you go without one last time.

Oh & here's something random, for y'all who think I sleep with any & everyone, for those who think I'm a slut. I don't, I have only slept with Don & Prince. On top of that I have never sucked if you catch the drift & I don't plan on it. That is for the Bitches who say I do. I'm a good girl thank you very much. I had to get that out so yall can stop talking shit about me.

Any who, I kissed Prince. This won't be the last time we kiss tho. We have to in some dance routines. We went to my room.

This time it was different. It was more passionate than ever. I mean it always be passionate, but not this much. I wanted more of him. I didn't want to let this go, but I had to think straight.

When we were finish we were so tired.

Me: wow

Prince: dang ma.....you made me want more.

Me: who you telling papi.....it's your fault.

Prince: ha....you want to go eat?

Me: yea

I got up to go shower.

Prince: ma....can I join you

Me: nope

I kissed his lips & walked in the bathroom. I showered & put on my lotion. I grabbed a towel & went back to my room. My bathroom is connected to my bed room by the way. I have another one down stairs.

Me: what should I where papi?

Prince: just put on what you had before I took off your clothes. It was sexy on you.

He sent me to immediate blush. I put on the clothes I had on before. He got ready & we were out the door.

* later around 4:00 *

I was on my phone, so I texted Roc.

* text convo *

Me: hey