Chapter26-WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK Pt. 2

Jacob POV
WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK just happen? I think she lost her mind. She knows it's more complicated than it seems. I already have 1 baby on the way, it's just to early for 2 kids.

To make matters worse, she doesn't believe the baby's mine. I know I told her I'll get the DNA test, but I know that baby is mine. I mean Kim can get low, but she not that low. I went to Kim's house.

We sat on the couch & she put her head on my chest. She was a little moody. I guess the pregnancy hormones is kicking in.

Me: you look beautiful!

Kim: haahaha.......not right now!

I raised her head up & kissed her. Our kiss was rudely interrupted by her phone ringing. I saw a guys face appear on the screen.

Kim: hey.....yea....hahaha......no.....I can't go out right now......ok........bye!

She hung up the phone.

Me: who was that?

Kim: hahaha.......a gooood friend!!!!!

Me: I don't think I like him

Kim: jealous are we? Don't worry we're not dating yet! Like I said ain't bout to wait all my life for love.

I wasn't jealous! Was I? Is it selfish that I want her to myself. WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK is wrong with my relashionships.

Me: I'm not jealous

Kim: sure....okay

Am I losing Kim. I mean I know we broke up but she hasn't gotten over me.

Me: Are you still in love with me?

Kim: why are you asking me?

Me: Because we should only be together for the baby & if you need company. We shouldn't be kissing & kinda dating.

Kim: who started kissing who, I just kiss back.

Me: answer the question, so we could know what to do.

She looked as if she was thinking. I guess she knew I wanted the answer to be no so we won't be doing whatever we are. I didn't want the answer to be no.

She looked away from me & said,

Kim: No

Me: look at me and say a full sentence.

She looked at me. I think she was about to cry.

Kim: No I am not still in love with you.

She lied. She just had to.

Me: are you serious?

Kim: that's what you want. YOU KNOW WHAT, I AM STILL IN LOVE WITH YOU. YOU ARE MY FIRST & WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR YEARS.

I knew it. Should I be playing with her emotions. I love her, but I don't know.

I kissed her & told her that I didn't know if I was still in love with her. I don't know how to define her face when I said that.

Kim: it's ok, we're supposed to get over each other. Don't worry about it. It just takes me a moment to get over stuff. I'll be fine. You should go.

She tried being calm but I could still see how pissed she was.

Me: okay

I went out the door. WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK did I just do. I am still in love with her. I lied, so we could move on. I'll see her tomorrow for our breathing class at 1:00 p.m.
* the next day *