Chapter28-Us

Kim POV

Prince & Abby left....so it was just Jazz & I.

Jazz: do u still love Prince?

Me: I know I shouldn't, but I do

Jazz: you gotta get over him

Me: I tried remember Josh....but he was rude so I had to cut him loose.

Jazz: think about it. Prince has been with Abby & Amy. You have only been with Prince since the breakup. You & Josh never dated, y'all were just hanging & thinking about a relationship.

She spoke the truth.

Me: so what's your plan?

Jazz: you have a date in the a.m. & I'll be watching from a far.

*next morning*

I threw on a shirt that said 'wish you were me', black jeans, & my jordans. I got in the car & Jazz drove to the restaurant.

I walked to the table & saw a familiar face.

Me: Andrew?

He is the guy I've been talking to over the phone. We met when I was at Starbucks one day.

And(Andrew): hey Kim

Out of the blue Jazz came over.

Jazz: y'all k ow each other?

Me: yes...& what happen to you hiding?

Jazz: y'all had me think that y'all were lonely.

And: we ain't dating....we just friends & you can go back to hiding now.

She went back off to where she was hiding.

Jacob POV

I was out with Abby, at this restaurant. I saw Kim walk in & she sat with some guy. Jazz was there watching from a far. I guess they were on a date.

Abby was talking about somethjng, but my eyes were on Kim. About 10 minutes later the dude she was with kissed her & she kissed back. What the f*ck? They paid for their check & left.

I was steamed. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Abby: you ok?

I didn't respond.

Abby: Prince....your scaring me.

It's rare for Abby to call me Prince.....so when it happens ,I pay more attention.

Me: I'm fine

Abby: ok....well I'm done.

We paid for the check & I dropped Abby off at her place. I drove to Kim's. I knocked on the door & she let me in.

Me: hey

She walked to the kitchen & stood by the island where she had some paper work.

Kim: hey

Me: Jazz still here?

Kim: no....se fue have un par de minuto (she left a couple minutes ago)

Me: I saw you at the restaurant with a guy

Kim: así (so)..........

Me: I saw y'all kiss

Her face changed & she didn't respond.

Me: is that your boyfriend?

Kim: no

I think she lying.