Chapter XII

JOSEPH

Wait, what?

I remembered him from the fight with the 7 Deadly Sins, when a man named Mr. Button told us about our powers and Jack teleported us to the battle.

Well, despite that, Millud said, "Thomas is alive, and sadly, well. He expects to have a third and final fight with you-tomorrow. I must say no more. Farewell, all of you, for we will meet again someday." Then he jumped back into the ship. "Well, that was stupid," I muttered. Shanna moaned, "We have to fight Thomas again? This IS stupid."

"As if fighting him twice wasn't enough!" Sam yelled.

Just then, Luke's eyes lightened up. "Guys, I think Thomas may or may not have the Rock of Doom. This means we can make things right again!"

"WHO CARES?" the rest of us said, like we rehearsed it.

Luke sighed, and I think he muttered, "You'll see."

LUKE

I was ready. I wasn't gonna back down from this fight. Thomas would die, by my hand. The Rock Of Doom was in my arm, vibrating like crazy. I got in the ship with Heath. "No, no, no, Luke, you get your own ship," he said. I was so confuzzled, which is a word he made up. His ship let out another small ship, fast and good for firing missiles. I started up the engine and followed everyone else, far in the back. The headset I had on was emitting voices. "Luke, we need you up front," Heath said. "Guys, I don't wanna die. I can't do this." I nervously shuddered. I lied. I had a plan. I flew off, away from my friends. I would be back.