vii

Dear diary
Life is trying me
Can I get a sign?
Or a two of mine, a piece of mind
Can I get a sign? (a sign)
Can I get a sign? (I know)

I was slowly getting better at guitar, and I actually kept a diary. Never in my life did I think I'd be owning one of these things.

The situation regarding her was getting more and more confusing by the hour. Her team had stopped trying to get through to me by pretending they were her and started messaging me directly. I blocked them as soon as they told me who they were. Which was the first text.

I had started to turn to my new band mates for advice, because I was all out.

Mike said I should move on, hook up with someone at a club

Vic said I should contact her, and get the true story

Jaime said to take whatever her management said with a grain of salt but actually read what she sent me.

I didn't listen their advice. Mikes idea could only ever be just an idea, seeing that I don't drink otherwise I'll be stuck in a fucking rut like I was before, and to shag someone else I'd have to be out of my mind.

Vic's idea wasn't half bad - you could tell that he was the eldest of the Fuentes' brothers - but I wasn't up to starting a light conversation with her after all that she put me through

Jaime's - on the other hand - was quite a good idea and I would've gone through with it if it wasn't for the fact that management basically owned her, and with her comes the phone.

This was a real life recreation of Dante's Inferno, and I definitely wasn't living for it.

I guess we'd have to wait until we were really at the end to have a conversation.