When You Poop on the Wrong Toilet

Okay, so I'll tell you my story.

Yesterday, I recieved a text from my cousin, saying: "We totally need to hang out! Omigod we haven't seen each other in forever!!"  Of course, judging by her overly enthusiastic tone, I didn't want to go, and I knew that it would all end up being a humongous mess, but I had no other choice. Being an anti-social doesn't have any perks. 

And so I called her, and we made our plans. She would pick me up at six, watch a movie, and then head straight to her house.

If you want to know what happened, I'll tell you later. But trust me when I say, it wasn't pleasant. Not. At. All. So you've been warned. 

My name is Jergoli and I like greasy french fries as much as I love pointless stories (For example, the one I'm currently writing, although I think you already noticed that) and reading when I go to the bathroom. I say this because, I have a rare disease, which eventually involves going to the bathroom several times a day. I do not have any hobbies, but I sure can make you laugh insanely. No one has ever proven me wrong on that matter, so try, and once again, I will win, and then you'll laugh because of your stupid stuborness.

Charming, am I not?

Okay, so back to the story. You see, I get distracted ever so easily! If someone asked me if people would continue reading my story, I couldn't answer. Truth is, I don't even know how to explain the events that I am about to tell you, and I don't have an answer.

I got distracted again, didn't I? Ugh! I cannot help it.