Chapter Two

Well, the movie was complete baloney. It is a shame that nowadays stupidity represents people's minds. After we got out of the cinema, one of Cousin's friends suggested having a sleepover party. Seriously, someone ought to check their brains! Why are their ideas so idiotic? I tried to form an excuse to get out of their little plan, but as expected, I did not success.

At least, to buy some time, I could only ask Cousin for some fast food or anything related to avoid dealing with the Great Disaster. To my surprise, she agreed. "Yeah, I so need to eat! That movie made me cry so much, and oh my gosh, the crying made my stomach go empty. I was going to die out of sadness! " she said. Luckily, I kept my composture, but I almost blurt out, "What a ridiculous statement".

I suddenly had a big urge to go to the bathroom. "Hey guys, gonna hit the poopy-room. See you in a bit? I swear I'll be fast,"

Cousin scowled. "Okay." She mumbled.

You see, these 'Poopy-room' episodes come and go all the time, unexpectedly. Why in such desperate moments like this? Ask my luck.

I rushed to the bathroom. Had to get there as fast as I could! I could collapse at any moment. Ugh, I should not even think about. Better not.

***

I could not believe my eyes. Had I seriously done such a thing? No. My eyes were decieving me.

I stared at the mess I had made. The toilet! Oh, why! The toilet had exploded. What would Cousin do? There was only one thing I could think of, at the moment: Flee.

So I headed towards the nearest window. God, the bathroom was enourmous! The walls were so high; I had to climb them to get there. Realizing I couldn't climb that high, I threw my hands up in the air, feeling frustrated. My clumsiness would overtake my senses and I'd probably break some of my bones if I intended to do such action.

I was hopeless. I had only one option, and it wasn't really going to help me. But I had to try.

My hand found the doorknob. Shaking, I stepped out of the bathroom, took a heavy breath, and closed the door rapidly. Hopefully Cousin wouldn't notice, right?

If I could just get to the door without making any noise! Standing on my tiptoes, I reached for it. But as soon as I took the first step, I felt a hand grip my wrist.

Cousin.

“What are you doing, Jergoli? I thought you were only going to the ‘Poopy-room’.” She smiled wickedly, a smile so wicked it made my blood turn as cold as ice.

I gasped. Cousin hardened the grip. “What are you really trying to do, Jergoli?” She spat. A stabbing pain surged through my wrist. Cousin was angry. How had she found out so quickly?