01: Don't Leave Me

Jimin POV

"Park Jimin, why don't you tell the kids a little story about yourself?"

"O-oh, sure!"

"Excellent!"

"Okay kids, long ago I had a friend, a friend that was my everything. He looked out for me and protected me. One day....that all changed...."

"Mr. Park, what happened?"

Years Back

Jungkook was my very best friend! He was kind, caring, and protective of me. We always spent hours together. We've known each other for years and Nothing could keep us apart.

School

"Hey nerd, why are you even at this school? It's for cool and popular kids only! You don't belong here"

"H-Hey please s-stop"

I hated the bullying I got, they always made fun of me because I needed to wear glasses. I didn't really see the problem with wearing glasses and neither did Jungkook. He defended me whenever I got bullied. "Hey losers, I suggest you step away right now" The bullies always get worried because of Jungkook's fighting ability.

"B-but Jungkook he's a nerd! N-nevermind....I-I'm leaving okay! As long as you don't hurt me!"

"That's better!"

Jungkook was a nice friend to do all this. I am extremely lucky to have a friend like him. One day.... Jungkook showed me his new friend, Irene....
I felt anger when he explained that he had a friend that was close to him, yet I was upset for no reason. I was stupid, I didn't even know why I was upset.

When Jungkook showed me Irene she looked beautiful. I have to admit that I got really jealous. Irene was a nice girl and she could stand up for herself. I was nothing compared to her.

I left like she was spending more and more time with Jungkook. It felt like Jungkook forgot all about me....

I'm so sorry it's short but I promise the other parts will be longer!