06: Couple

Jimin POV

"I love you, you idiot!"

"I love you more than anything else in the world! I came here trying to forget my feelings for you, but they only grew...." I didn't know what else to say to Jungkook. I yelled every word I felt at that moment. Before I knew it, Jungkook leaned closer to me. I began blushing like crazy around him.

He giggled and smiled "Your so cute Mochi....how could I have not noticed that the one I love was right by my side all along?" I began to smile while my cheeks were still red. After moments of holding hands Jungkook kissed me on my lips and It didn't take long for me to kiss back. It felt so right. I loved Jungkook so much and even when we weren't together I never wanted to date anyone, but him.

We started a whole make out session on the couch in his living room. After a few minutes we stopped for a second for air.

"I love you Jimin...."

"I love you too Kookie....I always have, and always will"

We looked into each other's eyes before kissing again. This time Jungkook picked me up and took me into his bedroom so we would be more comfortable. Jungkook's parents weren't home and he locked a door.

"Jungkook, I missed you...I've wanted to do this for so long"

"I've wanted this too baby...."

We didn't want to have sex now since we had school the next day, but we really wanted to make out hard. We've been kissing and touching each other for an hour until we were on the bed breathing heavily. "What are we Kookie?" I said. "What do you want us to be Mochi?" I blushed and looked into his eyes. "I-I want to be more than friends kookie. I wanna be....lovers...."

Jungkook smirked at me "okay okay I get it, so your wanna be my boyfriend Mochi?" I blushed harder than ever with that question. "Y-Yes..."

Jungkook kept making fun of me while I was just covering my face with my hands.

The Next Day

My two friends Yoongi, and Jin came up to me while I was walking with Jungkook. "Hey Jimin, your Jungkook right?" Said Yoongi looking at Jungkook. "Y-Yeah, I feel like I'm gonna like this school" he said while I was giggling. Jungkook kissed my cheek then went to class. My two friends saw and I have to admit Yoongi looked mad. Jin looked excited, but the look on Yoongi's face worried me abit.

"Y-Yoongi, you okay?" I said. Yoongi looked at me nervous "I'm okay Jimin...it's nothing" he said. I couldn't believe him.

Lunchtime

I walked up to Jungkook and his two friends at lunch time and I introduced myself and they did too. In a few minutes Jin and Yoongi came too. Lots of students would love to have us sit with them but we sat with Jungkook, Dahyun, and Momo.

Jungkook kept on flirting with me and I kept blushing. When Jungkook told everyone that we were dating, Yoongi looked really upset. He ended up getting out of his seat and ran away towards the bathroom. Jin had volunteered to go after him.