09: Baby Project Pt1

Jimin POV

I went to visit Yoongi and see how he was doing since he was my best friend. It'll be hard to stay the same around him since I know he likes me, but nothing will change.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

After a few minutes Yoongi finally opened the door and looked surprised to see me. "O-oh, J-Jimin. W-what are you d-doing here?!" Yelled out a nervous Yoongi. "Could I come in?" I asked. "Sure" He said opening the door for me. I gave him some flowers I brought and a card. "Read it when I leave please" I told him. "So why are you here?" He asked me.

"Well, when you weren't at school you, me and Jungkook got assigned to be partners for the baby project. I just came to tell you that it'll be 50% of our final grade" I said. "Oh, alright, I'll come back to school tomorrow so don't worry, I'll be helping" He said. "Great!" I said.

I then walked out of Yoongis door and felt nervous, how would it go?

The Next Day

"Hey guys, would it be fine if we took care of the baby as my house?" I asked both Yoongi and Jungkook. "I have no problem with that!" Said Jungkook. "Yoongi?" I asked waiting for his response. "It's fine by me" He said.

We all walked to me house together while I was holding the baby like a actual mother.

"Your a great parent baby" Said Jungkook. "Thanks Babe, I always took care of my younger sister when she was a baby, along with my older sister" I said. The baby suddenly began crying. "I have the bottle" Said Yoongi digging into his backpack for a baby bottle. He found it and handed it to me.

"Shhhhh, it's okay" I quietly spoke. "Your a natural...." Said Yoongi.

"Would you like to hold her?" I asked Yoongi. "Oh, n-no, I'm not a good one with baby's" He said. "Come on, you have to do your part" I said. I have him the baby and held Jungkooks hand while walking. "See? It isn't hard" I said. "I just hope she doesn't puke on me" Said Yoongi.

As soon soon as we arrived at my house Yoongi and Jungkook later their things on the couch and I went into the kitchen to make some food.
"Kookie, could you hold her please?" I asked my boyfriend. "Sure Mochi" He replied grabbing the baby girl. "Should she have a name?" Asked Yoongi on the couch. "Yeah, why don't you name her Mochi?" Asked Jungkook to me. "Oh, uh, how about....Beth" I answered.

Both Yoongi and Jungkook thought it was a beautiful name.

Jungkook and Yoongi remained on the couch with Beth while I was in the kitchen making them some food I learned from my mother.
"Guys, foods ready" I said. "What is it?" Asked Jungkook. "It's my families famous soup, you gotta stay healthy" I said handing them a bowl of soup. "Wow, it's amazing, it taste like soup but with a sweet flavor" Said Yoongi. "Yum! Mochi I didn't know you liked to cook" Said Jungkook taking another sip.

"Haha, I've loved cooking since I was a child, I would watch my mother cook in the kitchen and memorize her cooking style" I said holding Beth.

When it was time for them to go we agreed on me taking care of her tonight and we would take turns.