04: 3 years later

Jimin POV
Back to the present

"Let's just say, that I had a friend....a friend I realized that I had feelings for but never noticed"

"What happened to you two Jimin?"
Said the teacher. I couldn't have those memories back.

"I-I'm sorry, but it's time for me to go. I have an appointment at the hospital, it's time for my monthly check up. I'll see you kids next month!"

The kids all said bye except for the teacher who looked concerned. I didn't notice that she followed me outside. "Jimin! What's wrong? Why did you look upset when I talked about your old friend?" I tried to calm down so I could answer her question. "I....I loved my old friend, but...he never noticed me. He got a girlfriend and I couldn't take it. I left my old town and came here. It's been three years now...."

She looked at me with saddness. After a few seconds she hugged me. "I-I'm sorry for asking Jimin....I'm so stupid. I had no idea it would make you this upset" I calmed her down letting her know it wasn't her fault. She told me her real name so I wouldn't have to call her teacher.

It's Yeri

I thanked her and she went back inside to teach her class.

Jungkook POV

It's been three years Jimin, but....I still haven't found you. Why did you leave? I don't even know why I'm looking for you....it's like my heart is doing this. I don't know what you mean to me anymore.

While I was walking down the street I saw a small guy walk into the grocery store. I left my heart beeping when I noticed that he looked exactly like Jimin. I ran inside the store and watched him. He got only milk and cookies which is what Jimin loves....and he walked out the store.

I had to go a dentist appointment and I couldn't tell if it was him. I hoped that I would see him again in the future. I-I feel like....I love him....

The Next Day

I transferred to another school because I hated my old school. On my first day girls kept staring at me like I was a famous idol or something. One in particular came running up to me. "H-hi~ what's your name?" I was confused. Was she flirting with me? I was lost in my thoughts when another girl came and pushed her. "Don't pay her attention! I'm Jennie~"

I noticed how alot of girls were swarming around me. I was scared cause they looked like they were crazy over me. I was staying still when two girls came running to me grabbing my arms. I was finally away from those girls. "P-please tell me your not crazy girls" the two laughed. "Of course not dummy! We are both dating. We were walking to school until we saw all those girls all over you"

I was relieved. "I'm Jeon Jungkook, Jungkook for short" the two greeted me. "I'm Dahyun, and my girlfriend is Momo" I was happy to have made new friends on my first day of school, even if they were girls.

Me and Momo had the same math class so when we got there Momo and I sat next to each other. After a few moments three guys walked in having alot of girls behind them yelling. I was confused and I asked Momo who they were. "Those are the most popular guys in the entire school, every girl wants them. They are hot, cute, caring, and talented. The one on the left is Jin, then Yoongi lastly Jimin"

The name 'Jimin' got me shook. Was it my Jimin? "Momo, when did Jimin get here?" Momo looked at Jimin then me. "Uh, Jimin came here three years ago. He was a normal cool kid and later met Yoongi and Jin, days later he became popular. He's a really nice guy, also sweet and caring. he's gay but, He doesn't want to date anyone" I had no doubt that it wasn't Jimin. I had to talk to him.

I just can't believe how much he's changed. No glasses, new style, and new appearance all together.