11: Baby Project Pt3

Two days later
Jungkook POV

"Jeon Soyeon?"

"Here"

"Jeon Jungkook"

"Present"

"Park Jimin"

The whole room was silent. "Jimin? Not here? That's a first" Said the teacher filling in the paperwork on his computer. Jimin wasn't here? Is he okay? I better talk with Jin or Yoongi. I need to see if they know where he is.

Lunchtime

"Jin! Do you know why Jimin isn't at school today?" I asked running up to Jin sitting at the lunch table with Momo and Dahyun. "He texted me about it, I'm not telling you since he wants to tell you himself" Said Jin. Is he okay?!
Thought to myself before I quietly sat on my seat sext to Jin and gave him my sad bunny eyes. "Please tell me, Ill do anything" I said.

"Don't even try that" He said trying to pay attention to his food

"Don't even try that" He said trying to pay attention to his food. I kept looking sadly at him until he finally broke. "Ugh! Fine....Jimins taking care of his new daughter at the moment" he said with me, dahyun, and momo with wide eyes. "Uh, g-good one Jin" Laughed momo nervously. "I'm serious, Jimin found a baby at his doorstep and he decided to take care of her, he loves her a lot and doesn't know how to take care of her and still come to school" Said Jin.

I quickly ran from my seat and went to call him.

"Hello?" Asked Jimin. I was so glad to hear his sweet voice. "Baby? Is this true?" I asked him. "What? What do you mean?" He asked. "That you have a baby" I told him. "W-who told you?" He asked. "Jin Hyung" I said making Jimin curse under his breath. "Hey, no cursing while your child is in there" I said. "Look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you but it wasn't the right time" He said.

"I'm coming over right now" I said before hanging up the phone. I didn't care about checking out at the front office since my parents would understand. I drove my car as fast as I could to Jimins house and opened the door to him feeding this baby. "J-Jungkook?! I thought you weren't serious" He yelled in surprise. I quickly ran up to him and kissed him. "Your such a good person....your wasting you own time for this other human being, a cute one too" I said lightly pinching the baby girls cheeks.

"Her name is Yuqi" He said. "It's a beautiful name" I said holding her. "Ya, she hasn't finished eating!" He yelled at me. "Nah, I think she's alright" I said. "No, that's not good enough, what about you then? Have you not eaten?" He asked. "Well, not exactly" I responded. Jimin quickly grabbed Yuqi and put her pack in her high chair and made me sit down at the table until he made me food. "Would you please finish feeding Yuqi?" Asked my boyfriend.

"Fine, but afterwards we're gonna have some fun" I said smirking at him. "I-Idiot" He said grabbing some eggs from the frigid.