08: Can we be closer?

Jungkook POV

"Hahaha, I can't bend or else I'll look pregnant!" Laughed Dahyun. Me and Momo laughed and laughed by her humor. "Wow, I can do it pretty easy" I said still laughing. "Your great at everything! It's no surprise" Yelled Momo. I saw Jimin walking to me with a frown on his face. "Jimin, are you okay?" I asked him touching his cheek. "I'm fine Kookie, I'm just worried about Yoongi, he's hurt right now" He said.

2 hours later

"Alright class, todays assignment is the baby project, it's pretty self explanatory, you take care of a baby with another partner" Said the teacher. Both me and Jimin looked at each other hoping we would get each other. "Alright, Jisoo and Mino, Jennie and Nayeon, Vernon and BamBam, Jackson and Amber, Kai and Krystel, Jin and Jeongyeon, Jimin and Jungkook, Yoongi and....oh....uh....it's an odd number I see" Said the teacher. "Uh, Jimin, Yoongi's being with you and Jungkook, is that alright?" Asked the teacher to Jimin.

"Yes, it's fine sir" He replied.

Lunchtime

"Oooooh, the baby project!" Yelled Dahyun and momo at the same time. "Yeah, it's gonna be 50% of our final grade" I said. "I remember doing it, it's easy as long as you take care of your baby" Said Momo. "Hey Jimin, how are you gonna cope with working with two guys?" Asked Jin. "Uh, I'm a guy too" said Jimin. "Yeah but your girly at times" laughed Jin.

Jimin walked with me at the lunch line and I kept staring at his ass. I stared at it for so long that the lunch lady's noticed and gave my glares. "Uh, haha, i was staring at his shoes" I laughed nervously.

"Hahahaha, Jungkook got caught staring at Jimins ass" Laughed Momo. "What?" Asked Jimin. "You were staring at his butt? Haha" laughed Jin. "Were you?" Asked Jimin. "Uh....m-maybe" I blushed in embarrassment. "Haha, it's okay babe" He laughed.

After School

I waited for Jimin to finish his last class and when he finally came out and the end of the day came I held his waist and we walked to his locker. After he was done so packing his things I offered to drive him home. He agreed and I began driving him home.

"Thanks baby, I owe you one" He said smirking. "N-no problem, I'll see ya tomorrow mochi" I said.