4

For the rest of that day I just hung out by myself. I ended up finding the games room in the basement which was huge. He had a massive flat-screen TV on one wall and there was a long couch in front of it. He had every video game console you could possibly think of, and well I had the time so of course I tried them all out. There was also a pool table and an air hockey table down here.

After most of the day I got bored though and went back upstairs and wandered around. I ended up going outside out the back of the house onto the patio and saw that we were pretty much on the edge of a cliff and over-looking the city. He had a pretty big pool out here too which I kind of wanted to use, but I decided against it. I went back inside and explored the house a little more. There was the usual living room and kitchen, which I quickly made myself something to eat in, then continued looking around. He had a gym, which I would probably never use during my stay here because I'm not into exercising. There was a room separate from the living room which looked like a little mini-theatre. Wow, I didn't realize that he would actually be this rich, and only at 20 years old.

I ended up coming across his office and couldn't help but take a quick peek inside. I didn't walk in though because he told me not to. There was a pretty big desk in the middle of the room with papers scattered and books lining the walls. I closed the door and left, looking around some more. I went upstairs and looked in each room. He had quite a few bedrooms and all of them had bathrooms connected to them. I wonder why he had such a big house when he's the only one living here. I guess if I had the money then I'd want to live in a luxurious house like this too.

For the rest of the day I just hung out by myself and made myself a little dinner, although I felt weird eating his food because I'm not paying for anything here. Then I watched a movie down stairs in the little mini movie theatre thing. I ended up falling asleep in there for a few hours and waking up in the very early hours of the morning. I went back upstairs and snuck down the hallway to Vic's room and lightly pushed the door open to see if he was back home yet, and he was. He was in his bed fast asleep.

I went back to my room and opened the door to find there were a few bags on it, like shopping bags. I went and had a look and saw they were clothes. There was a little note sitting on the bed and I picked it up to read it.

'One of my assistants bought these for you. Try them on. If they aren't the right size I'll get him to send them back- Vic.'

Oh so he has an assistant now? Of course he does, he's rich, he can have all the assistants he wants. I spent a little while trying on the clothes and they all fit alright. I chose a pair of jeans and a simple shirt to wear for the day, put them on after a quick shower and then put all the clothes in the closet. Once I was done I went back into the games room and that's where I stayed for a few hours until Vic showed up.

"There you are." He spoke.

"Here I am." I said kind of awkwardly.

"What have you been up to yesterday and this morning?" He asked, making small talk.

"Um, not much. Just in here mostly. Oh and thanks for the clothes. They all fit well." I said.

"That's good. Come on upstairs." He said and nodded to the door. I quickly turned the game off and followed him out the door and back upstairs. We walked through the house until we got to the staircase that led up to the bedrooms.

"So, what's the lesson for today?" I asked as we walked up them. Vic looked at me and shook his head.

"We're not going to treat today like a lesson." He told me, causing me to frown in confusion.