16

I arched my back and let a low moan escape from my lips as Vic plunged deep inside of me. He slid out of me easily and thrust back in twice as hard as before. I clutched onto the sheets below me and whined desperately. We had only just begun but I needed more.

"Moan louder." He whispered into my ear and kissed my neck. He wrapped his arm around my hips and pulled me into him harder, making me scream out. The scream turned into a loud moan. I closed my eyes and bit my bottom lip, trying to contain myself even though Vic wanted me to be louder. He bit and sucked on my neck, no doubt leaving love bites. He changed angles, hitting that one spot that sent electricity through me.

"Ooh, fuck y-yes. Fuck me." I begged. Vic groaned and thrust in faster.

"Tell me what I want to hear." He said. This was a test, all of this right now was a test to see how good I was, and I wanted to do well for him.

"Oh God. You're so big. That feels so fucking good." I moaned. "I want it harder, please?"

He slammed in harder, making me cry out. It was unbelievable how good sex felt. Just the fact that our bodies could produce this kind of intense ecstasy feeling was purely amazing. Just the thought of him sliding in and out of me was enough to send warmth spreading throughout my entire body and make my dick throb more than it already was.

He went to push himself away from me, but I quickly wrapped my arms around his back, my short finger nails digging into his shoulders while he fucked me faster. His body moved up and down mine, his toned chest pressed firmly against my own. My hands travelled from his back and around to his chest, down his stomach and finally resting on his hips to pull him into me harder.

"Oh fuck, Kellin. I could fuck you all day." He said.

"I-I'm not e-exactly oppose to th-that." I stuttered every time he thrust back into me.

"You feel so good." He said.

"So do you." I moaned back.

"Fuck." He breathed and pushed himself up. I looked up at him, his eyes were filled with lust. He took both of my hands away from his hips and pinned them to the bed beside my head, then let go of them. He trailed his fingers along my body before roughly gripping my hips. I made a sound of excitement, just because of how rough he was being. I never thought I'd be the type of person to be into the whole rough thing, but I was, and he knew it.

"Alright, you're gonna get it hard and fast and you're gonna love it." He said, sending me a fake, playful glare. I smiled and bit my lower lip. He started moving again, pulling me down with every movement. He got faster and faster, fucking harder and deeper inside me. The bed was squeaking and creaking with every thrust and I was partly surprised it had endured Vic and I's abuse of it and wasn't broken yet.

He was going so fast, pounding into me. I screamed out in pleasure, maybe mixed with a little pain, but I loved it. I rolled my head to the side, trying to bury my face into the pillow. Vic took hold off my chin and forced me to look at him. Seeing him breathing heavily as his eyes went darker just turned me on so much more. I could feel the pleasure mounting from deep inside of me.

"I'm close." I said desperately.

"Touch yourself." He ordered me, and I did so, wrapping my hand around my member and flicking my wrist quickly.

"So so close." I whimpered and writhed around underneath him.

"Come for me, come on..." He moaned and it was almost enough to send me over the edge. I was right there, right on the brink of my climax.