.:two:.

(where filming gets stressful, cause nobody can remember their lines, Brilex, already partners)

It was 3:50 pm, the day was just about done, filming started to come to a close, "No, your lines are 'I haven't seen him in years, now that he's coming back? It's a little too real'. You've been reading Tim's lines this whole time!" Alex shouted at Sarah, who was just seeming done with the whole thing. "Well sorry, Alex. But it's hard to recognize who's lines are who's when we've been at it all day!"

Sarah's tone had a bite to it, Alex couldn't blame her, nor could he the others, they had been at it all day, short breaks to either no breaks at all. Alex pinched the bridge of his nose, inhaling deeply, then letting it out with what almost sounded like a growl, "Alright, we're done then." He let his hands fly down to his sides, his hands balled into fists as they hit into the sides of his thighs, the papers in his hand scrunching, "Everyone go home." Alex forced his way over to the other side of the gazebo; starting to pack up.

Seth and Sarah gathered their things and headed out for their car, Tim heaved a sigh through his nose as he lit a cigarette, turning to Brian, who had only been there to supervise and give some motivation to Tim and the others, Brian's attention was mainly on Alex. "You comin'?" Tim's voice cut through to Brian, who looked at him and thought for a moment, "Uh, no, I'll meet you back at home later." Tim shrugged and headed out for the car.

Brian watched Tim before hopping off the rail and moving over to Alex, leaning against that side of the railing, "Heya." He hummed, Alex continued shuffling his items and packing them away, "..hey." He muttered. "Today's session wasn't too bad." Brian pushed himself up onto that rail, his right leg over the left, "What do you mean? It was awful." "Why's that?"

Alex looked at Brian with a look that read 'are you joking me?' "Brian, everyone was all over the place! Sarah kept misreading the lines or started reading off the wrong lines! Seth kept moving the camera in the wrong direction, he 'forgot to charge it' right in the middle of it, when they were actually reading the right ones! That- That stupid dog kept getting in the shots, and- and-..." "..and?" Brian prompted, "..and maybe, this stupid film was a bad idea.." Alex got quiet.

Brian frowned, watching as Alex finished packing things away and resting his arms on the railing, his head in one of his hands, he knew how much this project meant to Alex, it was so heart wrenching to see him so discouraged.. Brian placed a steady hand on Alex's shoulder, and lead him over, Alex didn't fight and leaned right into Brian's chest. Brian wrapped his arms around the other man tightly, "Hey.. just because things weren't so good about it today doesn't mean it was a bad idea," He murmured, petting Alex's hair, Alex's arms wrapped around Brian's middle, a sigh pushing past his lips.

"I think, it's really good! It's gonna go far," Brian added, "You've got the characters mapped out real well, you seem like you know where you want this going, annnd," He cupped Alex's face in both hands, "..you've got me in your corner." He smiled softly, "All the way, through and through." Brian finished with a soft kiss to Alex's nose.

Alex stood there with glassy eyes, something that wasn't common, and Brian had a brief moment of panic, thinking he had said something wrong, but it vanished when Alex's face upturned into a shaking smile, "...thanks, Bri.." Brian smiled again and kissed the man in front of him's forehead, he moved to the side when Alex hopped up onto the rail next to him. Alex rested his head on his partner's shoulder, sighing softly, the two took in what was left of the sunset, Brian held onto Alex's hand; and the man looked up, rubbing at Brian's cheek.

"Y'know.. I'm pretty lucky to have someone like you," Alex's face grew into a smile, resting his forehead on Brian's cheek, "My little star." That caused Brian's face to flush slightly, and Alex laughed gently, "I love you." "I love you too, Lex."