Chapter 7!!!!!

The suspense was rising in Edwards's mind. "Girlfriend?" He questioned  flummoxed, "what girl friend?" The foreign guy loaded the gun and moved his finger to the trigger.

"Don't act dumb you piece of bull shit!" He said tightening his grip on the weapon. Edward gulped and closed his eyes, ready to be greeted by the angels awaiting his arrival in heaven. "You shoot him, I shoot you to tiny pieces!" The spy's voice rang in his ears.

His eyes flung open and he saw Selena Hayden's gun stretching in to the base of the foreigner's head which was concealed by his chestnut brown locks of hair. The detective slowly searched his pockets for the gun that he had confiscated nearly an hour ago. It was still there, the same way he had left it.

The protagonist scanned the compartment for the politician who was now missing. He had abandoned them!

The foreigner smirked and stared at the half empty glass of wine, his gun still positioned directly at the detective's head. Edward shrugged and lethargically moved to grab the hilt of the gun which was now sticking out of his pocket. Immediately grabbing it, he stood aiming the gun at the new foe.

"Who are you?" He questioned viciously, presenting a menacing look. The foreigner smiled maliciously and stared at the detective with blood red eyes. Figuratively. He had blood red eyes. "You obviously don't know who you are messing with!" He said with a silent tone to which the detective responded with a sigh.

"That is why I am starting with your name you idiot!" Edward responded furiously, saddened by the fact that people were so stupid. The novel opponent frowned and cocked a brow. "And to think I was famous..." He muttered.

"Christian Targerian. Mercenary born in the United States and partially raised in Spain. Has worked for the international underworld as an assassin and infiltrator," William's voice reverberated through the cabin as he read out the peice of classified information from his phone.

Targerian's eyes widened and he gawked at the politician. "The mouse came straight to the cat!!!!" He looked at the detective and the spy. "So let's make a deal. I kill the Old Harry Potter here and let you go OR you could just duel me and finally I'll kill all three if you," he expressed the words, keeping his cool , even though his eyes burnt with fury and a vengeful agenda was rapidly building inside of the assassin's body.

William continued. "Charged with assassination of Katherine Sidwell, famed actress and supporter of antiterrorism and and an advasery to the international underworld. Convicted of bombing a UN bus in Somalia killing many and condemned with the theft of the Ruby of the queen, a priced diamond that was housed in the Museum of Modern History in the US,"

The detective listened with intrigue and amazement. Could one man commit all these in a single life? He asked himself. "Katherine was a real pain in the neck,"  Targerian said exhaling the cinnamon scent of the restaurant. The bartender had gone missing and a brawl between Targerian and the other three was imminent.

He slowly lifted the glass of half emptied champagne and toyed with it. Without warning he quickly raised it, and turned towards Selena and discharged the Champaign straight to her face. The liquid landed on the the spy's face and she yelped and wobbled back,  massaging her eyes.

"It stings!" she yelled in agony while Targerian swiftly kicked the distracted detective away.  Edward was caught out of the blue and he fell butt first on to a chair which toppled and fell back again.

Targerian stared at the politician maliciously and quickly grabbed the spy's  and the detective's gun. Suddenly, the door to the restaurant opened and a head peeped in. At first sight, all the four present could see was streaks of blonde hair and suddenly, a seemingly distracted lady on the phone walked in, holding her wobbling belly with one hand.

When she focused on the scene and Targerian, the phone fell out of her and she gulped. Suddenly, the train passed a tunnel and everything went dark. Deprived of seeing in the darkness as the train sped through the elongated tunnel, Edward slowly crawled towards the pregnant lady.

Just then, the train emerged out of the tunnel, and light illuminated the entire compartment. The detective turned and saw that Targerian was missing. "Why that coward!! He escaped!!!" The politician yelled stomping his foot on the ground.

"What just happened!?!?!?!!?" The pregnant lady questioned shell shocked; what she had just seen was hard to digest. She staggered backwards and softly landed on a chair. "What in the world! I saw a gun...." She cried out, petrified after seeing Targerian with a gun.

The detective walked to her side, followed by the spy. They knelt around the lady, trying to reason with her.

She was scared for her baby and herself.....

Yo guys,
Leave your comments below and  don't forget to vote....
Thanks for reading y'all.