Chapter 10!!!!

Selena Heyford looked back and forth between the two rear and ventral entrances to the restaurant compartment. "They're gonna be here in no time! We have to do something......Hellooooooooo?" the billionaire's wife exclaimed ignorantly and there was no response. Meanwhile, the detective was taken to the realm of thoughts for the second time. "This was a foreseen event...." the spy muttered and the politician slightly tilted his head in agreement.

Edward banged his hand on one of the clean plastic tables and a wave of pain flowed through his hand. Selena moved towards the billionaire's wife and helped her sit on the same velvet sofa the detective had sat before; it must have been hard for her to keep a superior posture in front of them.

After a moment's pause, the politician swiftly grabbed a chair and hurled it at the ventral door. He grabbed another and repeated the same move. "What are you doing?" the spy questioned, flummoxed. The billionaire's wife managed to turn and stared at the politician's actions.

"I'm barricading the door. And if you don't want to be killed, help me!" he ordered and the spy waved her head obnoxiously. She ran towards him and pulled the tables towards the door leading to Compartment 8.

"You do know that compartment 16 is on the other side, right?" the rough voice of Christian Targerian echoed through the cabin. The detective turned and stared awestruck as Targerian was leaning against the wall on the other side of the cabin. "Leave them to me darling.....especially the detective," Ferdinanda Cruz's voice followed her boyfriend's echo. Targerian nodded and scanned the room, most probably to find his phone. "Once your done with them, find my phone for me will you Ferdinanda?" he said with a smirk drawn across his face.

The detective stared at the ceiling and muttered a million curses. He looked back at them and discharges a long sigh. "How did you get back on the train?" he inquired fascinated of the fact that she had easily reemerged to the Scottish Express.

"Plus, You called her HONEY??????" the detective yelled out of nowhere, "ARE YOU BLIND??????? What is wrong with you people? If she's some food, it would be arsenic!"

The female Spanish mercenary glared at the detective maliciously. "You'll be first to die, Edward. Like always!" Two sharp daggers appeared in her hands and she charged at the detective like a predator towards the prey; a tiger towards a deer.

She jumped on a plastic chair and on to the table that Edward had banged his hand on previously. She pointed one dagger at him and the other rested in her other hand. The detective slowly retreated and gulped, petrified. A dagger being pointed by a Spanish psycho lunatic at the detective was very common as it was very often but upfront, it was tormenting and frightening. Suddenly, he felt cold glass contacting his fingertips. It was an empty bottle of imported whiskey. He stealthily clenched on to it and hid it behind his back.

"You shouldn't have thrown me off the train. Any last words?" Ferdinanda Cruz questioned maniacally, laughing. The detective gulped again and sighed. "Duck!" he said and hurled the bottle at the mercenary. It smacked on Cruz's forehead and she staggered backwards falling off the table. After the bottle had hit her, her face of fair complexion had transformed in to dark pink and there was an unusual vexed atmosphere.

Ferdinanda Cruz groaned in agony. "Did you just hit me with a bottle? HOW DARE YOU.....HIT ME WITH A BOTTLE!!!!!!!" she yelped in pain, her hands clutching on to her forehead. "I knew you couldn't do it on your own, baby! I know you need me for everything. And that's gonna leave a scar," Targerian said emphasizing on his girlfriend's forehead.

Targerian charged at them viciously, grabbing a gun instead of a dagger like his girlfriend had done.

He aimed at Ariana Netsworth who pushed her self deeper in to the velvet sofa, petrified. "Wow! What are you doing?" the spy exclaimed pushing herself reluctantly in front of the pregnant woman. "Don't shoot her OR ME. Shoot something else. Leave her alone. She's gonna be a mother! Plus, she's holophobic!" Selena exclaimed. "Do I look like I care? Now back off! Either way, your both going to die," the mercenary said menacingly.

"No...I agree that you don't care.....but if this woman was your psycho girlfriend in a scenario where she was pregnant , would you still shoot her?" the spy questioned manipulatively. Targerian was thrown in to deep contemplation but still had the gun fixed on to Ariana's head.

Edward peeked at the other mercenary ,who was seated on a chair, at the back of the compartment. Her hand was still gripped on to her forehead but she too was in profound thinking.

After a minute's pause, Cruz stood up and moved towards her partner. She gripped on to his shoulder, a large wide pink scar on her forehead. "Christian, let her go." she said firmly and sighed.

Targerian exhaled the cinnamon scented air and retracted his hand. Just then, he pointed it at the spy. "I guess I'll shoot you then!" he exclaimed and shot at the spy, as the train moved into a long, dark tunnel.

So there you go folks, Chapter 10......

Feel free to vote and comment......see you'll soon.....

adios