A (sort of) happy reunion

(A/N: I forgot to block letters in a bad word while making a suggestion to @Adamandbutterlover and it got reported. Crap.)

As I'm dragged along to the castle by the ender girl, I ask her what her name is. She says that it's Skylar. Pretty. What? When we are in sight of the castle, she suddenly picks up her pace. I falter, then fall face first onto a chicken. At least it was soft. I get back up to see her tapping her foot impatiently. (there are feet in Minecraft now. #dealWithIt) I blush with embarrassment, and start running again. It's like everything was in my way. BAM! Mud puddle. ZAP! Dog lead. WAP! Sign post. When we reach the gate, my shins are scraped up and I have a hole in my once perfectly fine jeans, with a black eye and fat lip to top it off. When we reach the gate, the sun is just starting to rise. I fly (cautiously) to my window so as not to wake anyone. I get back, my half a bed still there, and tell the ender girl to wait outside the walls. She just barely agrees because she wants to see sky so bad. I mentally sigh at my bed, then lay on it. Bugs sneaks in five minutes later with a bucket full of steaming water to wake me up. He normally always gets me, but I had my eyes closed to fake him out. I hear him snicker, then I spring up, grab his wrist, and twist it so he dumps it on himself. He yelps at me twisting his wrist, but I forgot to let go, so I get electrocuted by him. as we lay on the floor, me twitching and him drained of energy, I get up to try and tame my electrified hair. I succeed with a lot of gel. I go to Sky's room to shake him awake. Instead, I accidentally give him a static shock to the nose. He shouts in pain, which probably wakes everyone else, and glares at me.

"No time for explaining, come with me!" I hurriedly tell him. His eyes widen, and he nods. I run with him down to the front gates where the ender girl waits. I push his head down a little bit, so he doesn't look her in the eyes, and gently say to them both, "Sky, Skylar. Skylar, Sky." She whips around to see sky very wide eyed and pale. Her eyes widen too, and she smiles heavily. Eventually, Sky does too as he remembers Skylar, but he's still pale.

"Skylar, Dawn said you were dead!"

"Dawn was a lying cheat! She was the one to get rid of me!" She told him.

Sky frowned. "Lets go into the castle and discuss this." he said.

A/N: Hopefully I don't get banned. I don't wanna get banned!