New Families

Recap: "Hello." the warrior said.

Now: After the warrior had said hello to us, he walks over to his friends and starts talking about how they were going to stop the squids, how many resources they'd need, that kinda stuff. What really caught my attention was when they started talking about us.

"How is it possible that there is more of us?" The kid with neon green headphones said.

'More of us?' I thought. Were they at the facility and turned before me, Bugs, and Irene? It's possible. After all, the cell looked old and the door and bars new. I may never know.

"Can we trust them though." Said the blue spaceman.

"Jason, you're too skeptical!" The bacca scolded. It was obvious he was a hybrid, along with the fish thing.

"I think we should give them a try." Said the kid in the checkered hoodie.

"I agree with Jason, Mitch." The man in black and blue with sunglasses said.

"If they are like us, we should protect them. You, Sky of all people should know what the villagers are like when there are hybrids." The fish said. The warrior, Sky, went silent.

"We should at least let them stay." Sky said. They walk back over to us. The kid with headphones had a defeated look on his face. Under the helmet, I bet Jason was pretty mad at Sky as well.

"We've decided to let you guys stay!" Sky said in a cheery voice. The others (excluding headphones and Jason) nodded and smiled at us.

"Stay?" Irene asks. "Where at?"

"Why, in the castle of course!" Sky replied.

"I've never seen one so big before though. How will we find our way around in it?" Bugs asked.

'That's the first time he's spoken in a while...' I say to myself. The group introduced themselves.

"I'm Adam, but everyone calls me Sky! over here we have Jerome, Ian, Ty, Jason, Quentin, and Mitch!" (A/N: I'm pretty sure I got them all...) He said. Each of his friends nodded, or waved when Sky said their name. "Let's get you three rooms and show you around the castle. It is going to take some getting used to though! I raise my hand above my head like a school kid and ask,

"Why did you say 'More of us' in your 'secret' meeting? we all have good hearing except Bugs, he gets lost a whole lot." They all recoiled when I mentioned their little chat. None more so than Ty and Jason.

"Um, Yeah! I guess that too then..." The warrior nervously said.

TBC THC TBC TBC TBC TBC TBC TBC TBC TBC TBC TBC TBC.