MAW SNUBALLSES!

A/N: GUYS! I CHECKED THE READS AND I HAVE 2.43K READS!!! *hyperventilates* YEEEEASSSSS! *dies*

After snowballing Punken like a fricken beast, I fly over to boatdil. (I know it's bodil. deal with it!)

"That's a very nice parkour boatdil." (Bodil will actually be in this when maximum spam lolz are needed)

"Sank you masonic." His accented voice slurred.

"Could we test it?"

"I don't see hwhy not!"

"Sweet!" I mentally fist pumped. I let bodil start. Once he was on the fifth jump, I threw a snowball at him. He turned around and it hit him in the face. I created a snowdrift beneath him, and with a small 'poof', snow flew everywhere. I took this chance to fly to the end. Bodil gets up and looks for me. When he turns around, I wave at him and he starts raging, kicking up the snow and screaming at the top of his lungs. I take out my recorder, put vol. on max, and blare his laugh across the field. Eventually, we both start laughing. Eventually, I hear laughter coming from the village. Apparently 'Bodil fever' was a real thing... ermagerd.

A/N: BAM! Another chapter. If you want a book that's equally as boss as this one, check out mah best friend Punken316. She has an awesome hybrid book too.