Chapter 24 -pt. 2

After that confession night, Bogum was the sweetest guy ever and we've been dating for a year now, (A/N: waaaw! That was fast.😂) going on cute little dates, cuddling, (not like we didn't cuddle before) stealing kisses and Hobi and Jin hyung couldn't stop teasing me about it. Like WTF did I do? I only got into a relationship with Bogum.

We were now in our finals. Hobi decided to study Law because he loved to argue and never lost an argument and Jin hyung studied business because of our parents' company. I was also going to study business like Jin hyung.

***

In the hallways in the school, I was walking to prepare for the next class when I saw Bogum.

"Gum, can we hangout later?" I asked Bogum bitting my lip.

"oh, I'm so sorry baby. I've got something to do but I'll make it up to you I promise." that's the same story I've been hearing for weeks when I tried to hangout with my 'boyfriend' the same excuse everytime.

We hardly saw each other these days and I was scared of loosing him. What am I even thinking? Who said anything about loosing Bogum? Gosh I'm so stupid.

I continued my walk to class in sadness.

***

Winter break was here. Finally no more school. I was happy I didn't have to sit for a long time in class anymore. It just made my butt sore.

Now Bogum doesn't even talk to me. I was so sad. I had bags under my eyes. That was how stressed I was. I still smiled yeah, but it was less.

Jin hyung walked into the room and I guess he wanted to call me for breakfast. Well no need hyung, I'm up.

"morning Taetae, did you sleep well?" he greeted.

"good morning hyung. I did." I said walking up to him and giving him a hug. I better spend a lot of time with him, he's working really hard and I scarcely see him. Even Hobi hyung. He's in college and I haven't seen him since September. Well fuck my life.

Maybe no one wants to be around me anymore? I think I'm too babyish. Should I change how I behave so that they'll talk to me again?

"Tae, are you even listening? What are you thinking of? You know you can tell me right?" at least hyung's still here. He looked after me when Eomma an Appa couldn't. They were always so busy with work and now hyung's joining their group of workaholics.

"huh? Sorry hyung I wasn't." I pouted and looked down.

"it's OK baby. I was saying that after breakfast, the both of us should hangout like old times. We haven't spent much time together lately and I miss that. So later we'll go out OK?"

"yes hyung!" I said happily. When last did we hangout or when last did anyone want to hangout with me? I'm just so bored.

Jin hyung left the room and I jumped around happily. I ran into the bathroom and began my morning routine. After that I ran out of the bathroom, putting on my clothes and rushing down the stairs to have breakfast. I couldn't wait. I was so overjoyed.

After breakfast, I ran back upstairs to put on something appropriate for going out. I grabbed my wallet and stuffed it into my pocket, heading out after.

"come on hyung, let's go." I said pulling his hand and heading out the door.

"someone sure is excited."

"I am. I haven't hung out with you in a long time and no one wants to hang out with me." I looked down to the floor.

"what about Bogum? He's not staying with you?" he asked.