Graduation

Alessia P.O.V

~A month later~

We were finally gonna leave university. And in order to celebrate, there was gonna be a party. The party seemed pretty awesome because I heard that there were lots of fun things going on. I had already bought my dress already but it wasn't that very long. I mean, it was long but not all the way to my feet. And it was blue. I am actually pretty surprised that Stacey hasn't bothered me since me and Shawn started dating but let's hope she doesn't ruin anything tonight while I'm wearing my dress. She better not try to ruin my dress or even try to hurt Shawn again. I'm not letting that happen. She tried to kill me twice and she kidnapped Shawn so he could date her when Shawn doesn't love Stacey. 

~Later during the night~

Everyone was out in a hall and was all dressed and talking with their friends. Shawn decided to wait for me near our door because he didn't want me to go alone. I opened the door and came out. My hair was curled with the dress I was wearing and I also had my makeup done. I decided that I would look better in curly hair this time. I smiled as I walked up to Shawn. Shawn was smiling and was speechless at the same time when he saw me all dressed.

Shawn: "Wow Alessia, you look...oh my god..."

I smiled because I knew exactly what he meant.

Alessia: "Thank you."

We headed to the hall and everyone was dancing in the middle of the hall. The party looked amazing. Shawn got himself and I a drink and we sat down. 

Shawn: "Alessia you actually look so beautiful."

Alessia: "Aww thank you."

Shawn: "Isn't this a great party?"

Alessia: "Yea it's amazing, I can't believe we're getting out of here."

Shawn: "Me too."

Stacey saw me with Shawn and she wasn't happy but she didn't do anything which was a good thing but she should stop being so jealous. 

Penelope: "Alessia, you look amazing!"

Alessia: "Thank you, so do you."

Penelope: "I'm so happy we're finally getting out of here."

Alessia: "What are u planning to do when we get of here?"

Penelope: "I'm gonna become a baker because I love baking."

Alessia: "Wow well that's amazing, send me the address of your bakery and I'll come by."

She laughed.

Penelope: "Ok I will! I send you, Shawn, Blair and Stephanie the address but not...you know who haha."

Alessia: "Stacey?"

Penelope: "Yup."

Alessia: "Good."

Shawn: "Stacey's the main reason why I'm glad that we're leaving because she's such a brat and she's been causing chaos."

Alessia: "I know, same here. She's gotta work on herself if she wants friends."

Shawn: "She's never gonna have any friends, even if she begs for me to forgive her, she still won't be forgiven."

Alessia: "Same I won't forgive her either."

Penelope: "You guys should go dance together, you guys are a cute couple."

Alessia: "Aww thanks but I don't dance..."

Shawn: "I agree with you, Penelope. Come on, Alessia. Let's dance."

Alessia: "I don't dance..."

Penelope: "Don't ask, I don't need a boyfriend.."

Alessia: "So you heard my song.."

Penelope: "Yea it's really good."

Shawn: "I agree."

Alessia: "Thanks."

Penelope: "Why don't you perform your song?"

Alessia: "No not tonight.."

Penelope: "Why, everyone wants to hear it."

Everyone cheered after Penelope said that.

Alessia: "Okay fine, I'll do it."

I went on stage and performed my song and it was amazing. After that, me and Shawn danced the night away with everyone else. After all the dancing, we got awards and we all got to say a speech. When we were done, me and Shawn held hands as we headed back. Tomorrow we were gonna pack our things and we were free to leave university. University was amazing even though if there was a lot of chaos that happened. I look forward for my future with Shawn and for our careers. 

A/N: End of chapter!