Engagement Party

Alessia P.O.V

~A month later~

It was finally the day. It was the engagement party. Me and Shawn were so excited for everyone to come to see our apartment. Penelope was coming, Blair was coming, and Stephanie was coming too. And no, Stacey's not coming because me and her haven't ended our fight that we had in university so she can't be invited. Shawn said that even though if she asked to be forgiven, he would never forgive her which was okay with me because I can't change his opinion. I was wearing a black shirt that had colorful flowers on it with white pants. And I had my makeup done. Shawn was already dressed and he was decorating place until everyone got here. 

I came downstairs to meet him and he was crazy about my look.

Shawn: "Wow am I getting married to someone so beautiful?"

I smiled.

Shawn: "You're stunning oh my god, I'm a lucky guy."

Alessia: "Awww thank you so much."

He held onto my hands.

Shawn: "I can't believe it..it's our engagement party..I'm so excited."

Alessia: "Me too."

Shawn: "But do you like how I decorated the place?"

Alessia: "I love it, the colors are so beautiful."

Shawn: "Well thank you, i tried to look for the best colors and they turned out perfect."

Alessia: "And the flowers too oh my goodness, they're so precious and so beautiful."

Shawn: "I tried my best."

Alessia: "You did amazing."

Shawn: "Thank you, my love."

I kissed him lightly on the cheek and there was the door bell.

Alessia: "OMG."

Shawn: "Good thing I finished decorating."

Alessia: "What time did u wake up to get started?"

Shawn: "At like 9:00am."

Alessia: "That's pretty early, but it's worth it.."

Shawn: "Yea."

I answered the door and it was Penelope and her friends.

Penelope: "Ale!"

Alessia: "Hey!"

Blair: "OMG I HAVE TO SEE THE RING!"

I brought out my hand and showed Blair the ring.

Blair: "WOW it's beautiful!"

Penelope: "Yea it's so pretty!"

Stephanie: "I love it."

Penelope: "Even you look beautiful too!"

Alessia: "Awww thank you!"

Stephanie: "Congrats to you both!"

Shawn: "Thank you."

Alessia: "Thank you."

More people came a couple of hours later. The house was now filled with a lot of people and they were talking with their friends and all that. Me and Shawn were talking while sitting on the sofa with a drink in our hand.

Shawn: "Nice party, huh?"

Alessia: "Yea I love it."

Shawn: "Best day ever."

Alessia: "I know."

We kissed.

Shawn: "I love you so much."

Alessia: "I love you more."

Shawn: "I love you most of all."

Alessia: "Aww."

After all the party fun that we had, everyone left. We've got lots of gifts and cards from our friends and from our parents too and that was so sweet. This day was the best day of my life. I love Shawn with all my heart and I love everyone just as the way as I love Shawn but Shawn is who I love most of all. We headed to bed and cuddled each other as we were sleeping.

A/N: End of chapter!