The beginning

Taehyung had waken up from the slam of a door. He jumped and looked around. Suddenly a rush of last nights events flood his mind, making him burst into tears. He got up weakly and walked to the bedroom. He saw his phone lying on the bed.
"Shit." He whispered since it was dead. He looked at the clock reading 10:45.
Taehyung widened his eyes and rushed to the bathroom and found it a complete mess. With his makeup scattered all over and lipstick written on the mirror that reads
'Dumb slut,watch out'
His eyes watered at the sight. He just sat there and stared. He was already late to work, he might as well stay home and clean.
Taehyung cleaned up the mess that was left, he applied some concealer to cover the deep bags and redness from around his nose and eyes. Taehyung had needed to go shopping for Jin's birthday party.
He heard a honk from outside and remembered jimin was picking him up. Since he called from the house phone.
He was now ready, and left the house.
"Best friend~" Jimin sang out.
"Hey chim." Taehyung said noticing the smile disappear from jimins face.
"What's wrong." Jimin asked worried.
"Nothing just drive taehyung said looking at two little girls play in their neighbors yard. One had a blue shirt with a pink clip and the other a pink shirt with a blue clip.
Taehyung grinned weakly remembering when he and jungkook talked about adopting two boys and a girl. His smile vanished once the car started moving when he remembered jungkook.
"Taehyung, you can tell me."
"I'm okay chim."
"Okay, I love you though"
"Love you too chim." Taehyung said already regretting coming out the house.
They drove in silence.
"Tae, you missed it Yoongi and Joseph got into a fight...." jimin started looking at the road.
"What why"
"Because of me" jimin said turning towards me and smiling. " they fought over what to get me when I was sad. Either chocolate or ice cream." Jimin said still looking at tae.
"That's dumb chim- LOOK OUT" taehyung screamed when he notice jimin ran the red light and a truck was headed their way. Jimin swerved into a tree, causing both boys to jerk forward but due to seat belts they were okay. Taehyung looked at the tree.
'J.T'
Was in graved on it.
He looked at jimin who was I continue in his  green and white Gucci shirt taehyung had bought for him.
"Chim. Chim. Jimin wake up!" Taehyung panicles tears leaving his eyes due to the pain in his cuts and the fact that jimin wasnt responding.

"Are you guys okay!?" A man in his 40's asked wearing a black fishers hat and grey shorts with a black shirt on.
"Call the ambulance." Taehyung managed to get out before passing out.

——-
Taehyung woke up to voices. He looked over and saw jimin in his blue hospital gown eating ramen noodles and hoseok hugging him as he winned.
He turned his head and saw Yoongi, jin, namjoon, and jungkook standing there talking.
He sighed as he tried sitting up when a pain shot through his body.
"Ah!" He screeched drawing everyone's attention.
Jin rushes to his side.
"Oh my baby, are you okay??  How's your head, do you remember me, what's my name.?" Jin asked quickly making namjoon step up and hold Jin's shoulders.
"I'm fine- Jin Hyung" I said getting help to sit up.
"Oh thank goodness." Jungkook said in a tone that sounded forced. "Are you okay baby? Do you need nothing?"
Taehyung just started at him....
"Babe?" Jungkook asked.
"Can I talk to him alone.?" Jungkook asked.
Deep down taehyung didn't want anyone to go because he knew that look in jungkooks eyes. And it wasn't a good one.
Everyone cleared the room, and jimin got the help from his two boyfriends. The room was now empty and quiet.
"Who said you could leave the house."
"What?" I asked quietly.
"You should have stayed in that house, jimin wouldn't have gotten hurt." Jungkook said angrily.
"What about me Koo?"
"What about you, it's your fault."
"I'm sorry I didn't meant to. maybe IF YOU HADNT CHEATED I WOULD BE IN MY RIGHT STARE OF MIND, but YOU LIKE THAT LITTLE PLASTIC SLUT TOUCH YOU, you DUMB BITCH-"

*slap*
taehyung held his cheek in shock.
"What. Did. You say?" Jungkook said pulling taehyungs hair.
"Ah-" taehyung chokes out a sob.
"You want to disrespect me? Then you have another thing coming bitch" Jungkook said yanking his hair before quickly throwing it the opposite way hurting taehyungs neck even more.
"You know" Jungkook started making his way down to taehyungs arms, "I like when there are cute on here." H me said pressing one of the cuts.
"Jungkook-"
"Shut UP!"
*slap*
"I'm late for work, dry your tears fix yourself whatever, don't tell anyone about this."
Jungkook said flicking taehyungs forehead before fixing his suit and opening the door and leaving, not before smirking at taehyung one last time.

——-
Not long after taehyung and jimin were discharged and Jin offered to take taehyung home, which taehyung agreed. Jin and the others found it strange how tae had not been talking unless spoken to.

"Thanks" taehyung said getting out the back seat of the car and walking inside without sparing a glance at Jin or namjoon.
Taehyung laid in bed, and thought about everything that happened today.
"Why~" tae cried curling into a ball and falling asleep.

———-later that night———(WARNING!!)
(Major abuse....sorry love you tae)

Taehyung woke up to himself on the ground being pulled by the hair to the bathroom by none other than jungkook.
"Didn't you hear me call you?" Jungkook asked taehyung who was crying as he tried desperately to get his hair out of jungkook strong grasp.
"I-I'm sorry- I dint h-hear you"
" you didn't hear me?? So NOW YOU IGNORE ME??" Jungkook screamed.
"N-no I j-just didn't hear- ah" taehyung screamed. "Please n-no I- I'm sorry j-jungkook!"
Taehyung pleads as jungkook dragged him down the stairs, making taehyung slam in every step.
"It's a good thing a bought somethings today." Jungkook said throwing taehyung on the couch and showing a bag with a long wire looking object. Jungkook took it out the bag revealing a black and yellow golden rimmed cord.
Taehyung widened his eyes realizing what it was.
"J-jungkook n-no I-"
"Shut up!!"
* slap*
"You deserve it." Jungkook said hitting taehyungs thigh with the whip.
"Ahhh~" taehyung screamed in agony.
"Lately, I've been so mad."
*whip*
"Ahhh~ stoppp"
"And I can only find myself taking it out on you."
*whip*
"Aah"
"And you know taehyung, it's soo fun." Jungkook said retracting his hand, then throwing it back down on taehyung thigh.
"AHHHh"
"Taehyung baby, remember when I said I'd love you forever?" Jungkook asked, looking at a sobbing taehyung.
"Answer ME!!"
*whip*
"Aah- Yes!!! Yes!!!"
"Good, I still love you taehyung."
Jungkook said kissing taehyungs tears.
"No y-y-you d-don-dont"
"What did you just say." Jungkook asked slamming the whip agains taehyungs skin.
"Aahhh~ ahh" taehyung screamed. " Help HELP ME PLEASE-ah" taehyung yelled feeling his hair tug back.
"You better shut up."
"Ahaha- NO!" Taehyung said slapping Jungkooks face not knowing he had just made the worse mistake of his life. He watched as jungkooks eyes got darker.
"Fine." He said walking away towards the kitchen and coming back with a knife, duck tape, and scissors.
Taehyung panicked and tried to move.
"Aah no-" Jungkook has slipped duck tape on taehyungs mouth.
"Look at that hair baby. So pretty and long, to bad you liked your mullet... I liked it too." Jungkook said cutting taehyungs mullet off.
"Hmmmmnnng!!" Taehyung screamed.
"Hahah that's better you can barely hear you." Jungkook said grabbing the knife and placing it on taehyungs skin. " I like cuts on you, it suits you." Jungkook said cutting deep wounds into taehyungs arms, watching his dark blood ooze onto his whipped up thighs.
"Hnmmmnnnnggf~" taehyung yelled as he was loosing consciousness.
Jungkooks whole demeanor changed as he got up and walked away and up the stairs, not coming back again.

'Please, stop Jungkook. I love you, I still do, just please.......I wish we can just start over.' Taehyung thought before blacking all the way out.

Taehyungs prayer had been answered, just not the way he had wanted it to..

——-
Sorry for mistakes and thank you
@KimTaeshaw for reading my book and voting.
I appreciate you!!