Next day, again?

Taehyung heard a slam of the door making him jump awake.
Why does he always slam the door-" taehyung said cutting himself off as he remembered last nights events. He broke down and started crying. He looked at his thighs but there were no whip marks. He felt the back of his head and dealt that his mullet was still there.
"What?" He asked looking around him. "Did I imagine all that? Why am I asleep on the floor by the banister?" Taehyung said getting up. He walked to his room opening the door seeing his phone in the bed, he walked up to it and it was dead.
"What the?" He said looking at his completely dead phone, "I put it on the charger." He mumbled ."right?"
Taehyung looked at the window and saw it was pretty hot looking outside. He looked at the clock , "10:45."
Taehyung got a weird rush of deja vu. He brushed it off and walked into the bathroom. Which was a complete mess again??
"Was she here again?" He had asked. Looking at the makeup scattered everywhere including the writing on the mirror.
"Dumb slut...watch out." His tears brimmed his eyes. "She already wrote this, why is this happening again?" Taehyung said cleaning the mess.
Once he was finished he went down stairs to make him breakfast.
In the middle of eating he heard a honk.
He ignored the honk and continued eating. Then the car honked again. Taehyung had a feeling it was for him so he got up and opened the door to see jimin in a rush.
"Best friend~~~"
"Hey chim." Taehyung said recalling saying something like that before. He looked at taehyung through the car window, taehyung noticed the change of expression on jimins face.
"What's wrong?" Jimin asked.
"Huh nothing?"
"Why aren't you in the car."
"Why? Were we going somewhere?"
"You called me a couple hours ago and planned to go shopping for Jin Hyungs birthday." Jimin said.
"Umm Okay." Taehyung said getting in the car. Jimin had started the car and taehyung noticed two little girls playing in the neighbors yard.
"Didn't we see them wearing the same thing yesterday chim?" Taehyung asked jimin.
"I didn't pick you up yesterday. I had a hangover from the party two days ago." Jimin said staring at the road.
"I love you tae."
"Love you too chim." Taehyung giggles at jimins sudden outburst.
Taehyung had noticed jimin started speeding.
"Umm chim-"
"Tae, you missed it Yoongi and hoseok got into a fight." Jimin said increasing his speed.
"I-I know y-you told me yesterday?"
"Haha no I didn't silly." Jimin said looking at taehyung laughing.
"Hehe" taehyung chuckled nervously.
"It was about chocolate or ice cream hahah" jimin said laughing still looking at taehyung.
"Chim your being- TRUCK!!!" Taehyung screamed when he saw a big truck headed their way after jimin ran the red light. Jimin swered into the tree making both boys jerk.
Taehyung looked up and saw the letters J.T I graves on the tree.
Taehyung could've sworn this already happened. Was it a dream that he was re-living? He continued getting major deja vu as he looked at jimins shirt.
That's the shirt I gifted him from Gucci.
"Chim chim. Jimin-"
"Are you guys okay?" A man in his 40's asked taehyung.
Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows at what the man was wearing. A black fisher man hat. Grey shorts and a black shirt.
"Sir."
"Call the ambulance-" taehyung had managed to say before passing out.

——-
Taehyung woke up to voices. He looked over to see jimin in a blue hospital gown eating ramen noodles as hoseok hugged him while jimin winned.
Taehyung squinted his eyes, Why is everything happening to me again. He though trying to sit up. " ah" He screeched feeling a sharp feeling through his body.
He noticed Jin rush to his body. "Oh baby, are you okay?? How's your head, do you remember me, what's my name?" Jin bombarded taehyung with the same questions.
"I'm okay."
"Oh thank goodness." Jungkooks said forcing a smile. " do you need anything baby."
"No"
"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked in a fake tone.
"Babe?" Jungkook asked taehyung.
"Can you leave us alone for a while?" Jungkook asked. Having everyone nod their head.
"NO!!l please don't leave me alone." Taehyung said.
"Okay tae we won't" Jin said.
Taehyung knew from the last few hours that whatever was happening so far, he knew what was gonna happen.
"Are you scared of me babe." Jungkook growled angry that he couldn't do what he was planning.
"N-no" taehyung flinched when Jungkook put his hand on his cheek.
"Why did you flinch?" Namjoon asked having Jungkook stare directly in taehyungs face.
"Don't you have work Koo?" Taehyung reminded Jungkook who replied with a quick yes and left.

Later that evening taehyung and jimin were discharged.
Recalling his dream. He didn't want to stay home. "You guys wanna hang out?" Taehyung asked.
"Sure" Jin and namjoon said getting out the car.
They walked in and sat on the couch and talked until Jungkook got home.

Jungkook opened the door with a bag in his hand and his brief case, he had stood abruptly seeing the company he hadn't been expecting.
"Hyungs ?"
"Come sit Jungkook" namjoon had pat the seat next to him.
"K" he mumbled.

The friends had talked and laugh and momentarily taehyung had realized he dodged a big bullet from what his dream has shown. It was a dream...right?
"Taehyung can I talk to you in our room for a second?"
"Ok"
Jungkook and taehyung walked up the stairs to their room. Jungkook had shut the door.
"What's wrong Koo-"
*slap*
"You deserve it." Jungkook said. " i had bought a surprise for you but we had company. Imma have to use it another day." Jungkook said slapping taehyung thigh really hard. " it would have hit right there real hard." Jungkook said looking up at taehyungs tears.

He noticed taehyung about to tell so he slapped him and whispered. "If you say I word when I open the door, you'll get it." Jungkook said after yanking taehyungs hair.

To an extent taehyung was experiencing his dream. Just not as bad. Or so he thought. He shut up noticing Jungkook had told his only help to leave and that taehyung had fell asleep. He shook his head as he scooted back further on the bed till he couldn't anymore. He had recognized the whip and smile on Jungkook.
He yelled and yelled as Jungkook has no care to where he was whipping taehyung.
"ahhhh~"
Jungkook left from the bedroom and came back with scissors and a knife along with duck tape.
" I still loved you tae. Soo much. But I love seeing you in pain for some reason."
"You're sick." Taehyung spat through his tears.
"I know baby" Jungkook said slapping the duck tape on taehyungs mouth.
"Hmmmnbggg~"
Jungkook had cut taehyungs hair and continued to whip taehyung harder with each hit.
He noticed taehyung loosing consciousness. He came to a stop as he left taehyung on the bed, tucking him in as taehyung stared at him through hazy eyes. Jungkook laid beside taehyung and fell asleep soundly to the sounds of taehyungs sniffles.

Again??? Taehyung had thought as he finally fell asleep.
———-
Sorry for mistakes.
Byeeee