New trouble

The next morning taehyung was sore. He couldnt move yet he had the urge to throw up.
"Kookie~" He whined tot he sleeping monster next to him.

"Yes baby." Jungkook mumbled.

"I need help."taehyung said.

He heard a small chuckle.
"Of course love." Jungkook said lazily walking to taehyungs side of the bed to pick him up.

"Don't you have work koo- ow!!!" Taehyung said now on the floor.

"OH SHIT!!" Jungkook said at the fact that he is late for work and he just dropped taehyung.

"If I wasn't crippled, I would have whooped your ass." Taehyung threatened, reaching his hand up for jungkook to pull him up.

"I'm sorry, I'll draw you a bath, by time you get out, I'll be gone Okay.?"
Jungkook said after helping taehyung stand.
"I put the pregnancy test in the cabinet, so just take it after your done okay." Jungkook said while making the bath water.

"Oh okay, kookie, what if it's negative."

Jungkook stood still, he turned around and cupped taehyungs face.
"Then we will try every night until that tiny stick reads positive, okay?"

Taehyung nodded cutely. Jungkook smiles and helped taehyung into the bath tub before kissing his forehead and walking out to get ready for work.

———Jungkook POV

I got in my car and sat there for a while.

I really was bad to him, and I don't know why. I suddenly had this feeling that I needed something more.
I remember the tears in his eyes as he looked at me from the banister when I brought that girl home.

What was her name.??

Imma just call her what taehyung calls everyone he doesn't like.

Bacteria...

I thought laughing to myself as I drove off towards my job.

I walked into the building getting bows here and there because I'm fucking awesome I know.

I walked into my office.

"Goodmorining sir, you are just In time for this mornings meeting."

"You didn't call me."

"I did sir, on your work line and personal."

"Oh thank you jisoo , I'm sorry, me and taehyung are trying to have kids soo I've been distracted." I said exposing my personal life, but shes my secretary she she knows everything anyway.

"It's fine sir, the head of G corp. is in the meeting room," she said pointing toward the conference room.

"Thank you."  I walked to the door fixing my suit before walking in.
.
.
.
.
.
"Dad?"

"You will not be going to college, instead you will be running both businesses."

"What?"

————taehyung focus———-

His phone buzzed lightly in his hand. He let out a shaky breathe. He stood up from the toilet seat and walked to the other side of the counter where the pregnancy test laid.

He shut his eyes tight before picking it up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung let out a choked sob. Before dialing a number on his phone.

"Chim, it didn't work."

"What didn't work??"

"It's negative"

———

Is this good. Idek

Sorry for mistakes
Vote
Comment
And continue supporting me and my books. It means a lot.

Thank youuuu
Byeeeeeee