11th chapter

Hope you enjoy!!

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Sorry, I'm late" I said panting, as I rushed to Y/N who was waiting for me at the Maine gate, "It's okay" she said and we started walking, "So what are stuffs we need to buy?" I asked, she looked at the list given by Carol, "There are hell lot of stuffs" she said, "Let me see" I asked, she handed over me the list, I furrowed my eyebrows reading the listing, "Let's buy big stuffs first...like this curtains, etc" I suggested, "If we can rent stuffs you know, what's use of it after our fest any way?" She said, "Yeah, let's do that then". We searched shop and rented the materials.

"I didn't knew they provide delivery!" She exclaimed, "We don't have to carry those heavy things" I chuckled, "Now?" She asked, "Where will find four mirrors?" I questioned, "Can't we use of our dressing tables? It removable" she replied, that's smart, "What if it got broken by somebody?" I doubted, "One mirror will cost less then buying 4 mirrors" she scoffed, "Smart" I commented. "okay so mirror done!" I checked the list.

"Rubber snakes, clown costume, a fake dead body prob" I read list out loud, "This sounds so funny for some reason" she laughed out loud, "I know, let's get this stuff"I replied with chuckle. After getting as much things needed as we could get from one shop we bought it, walking out of the shop, the sun was setting already, "Who is being clown anyway?" I asked curiously, "I don't know" she replied, "I didn't knew fake dead body could be this heavy!" She groaned, "I'm carrying coffine...think about me" I rolled my eyes, she Chuckled, "Some people think we've murdered someone, and we are going to buried dead body in the coffin cause we are good murderers" she said sarcastically, laughing along with it, her comments are so funny.

"some stationary things and we are done" I said, "Thank god" she sighed, we bought one last thing in the list. "I'm starving" she whined, "If we go in cafe people will be uncomfortable" I said, "Yeah...what we can do?" She asked pouting, "There's park near by, we can sit there, I'll grab us food...and it's past 7 already, I don't think kids will be there otherwise they'll get scared of this stuffs" I suggested, "Yeah, then I will wait at partk" she said, "Okay" I agreed, she walked towards park, and I headed towards the food centre, bought us some burger, fries and soft drink.

I reached the park and she was sitting on the bench, looking at the sky, her eyes were close as cold breeze touched her cheeks. "Tired?" I asked as sat beside her handing over the food, "Little...we should head home soon, it's going to rain soon" she said as we ate. The food tastes so good, she chuckled suddenly, "What Happened?" I asked munching my food, "You got sauce on nose" she said laughing, hands over me tissue, "My hands are full" I said, Being confused, finding a way to keep my drink on stable surface, "Here" she wiped it for me, "You are real kid sometimes" she commented, "What?" I scoffed, "Yeah.So careful yet so careless about things" she reasoned with wide grin on her face. Well, that's true.

"Let's go" she said pickings up stuffs. We were talking about some anime and cracking jokes which didn't make any sense yet I was laughing until tears pricked through croners of my eyes, "We are so stupid.." she said, "We are" I agreed, we decided to keep materials in that abandon floor where we are going to build our Haunted house, "It gets creeper in night" she said, her voice echoed through the corridor, we reached the room, she was busy keeping stuffs in place where it won't get spoiled even if rained. I decided to tease her, I wore one of scary mask we brought and stood behind her, and slowly taped her shoulder, she turned and screamed her lungs out, I laughed until my stomach started aching and I removed my mask, "You scared the shit out of me!!!" She shouted, she panicked so much, she started sweating, I felt guilty for scaring her that way, I took out the handkerchief and slowly taped on her forehead, she looked at me with surprise, "I shouldn't have scared you" I said apologetically, she  smiled in return, my eyes looking in hers suddenly flicking down her lips, little parted, perfect for kiss.

She took little step back, "We should go" she said as walking towards the door, what the hell just I thought now?  I followed her, it already started raining. We didn't talked at all on our way to dorm, said good night and went on our ways.

-------

"Perfect, I'm proud you guys prepared performance in such short time, there are still 15 days left, so I guess we can give you this weekend off" Alex announced, we are happy to get some time off, perparing for fest, they have strated decorations. "Let's continue our Haunted house" Carol trying to scare, Y/N rolled her eyes, "Carol you are not scary at all" she commented, "You don't say" Carol replied, during this past days me and Y/N have gotten quite close, we keep teasing, and laughing at stupid jokes.

Me and tae were hanging curtains to create separation, "Jungkook, do you like Y/N?" Tae asked out of the blue, which made choke on my saliva, "What?" I question with furrowed eyebrows, "Why do you ask?" I added, "um...just thought you both have gotten closer than before" he answered looking at me as he finished the sentence, "there's nothing like that, and I like carol, she's my girlfriend" I answered as I continued my work, "Are you saying this to me or to yourself?" He asked as he expression changed into suspicious one. I started to rethink on my statement, I couldn't answer him.

To be continued.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Thanks for reading.