26th chapter

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

CAROL'S POV

We got in the car waiting for Y/N to get in, "Here she comes" Alex pointed out, she got in after keeping her bag in trunk, "Are you okay?" I asked her as she looked like she was about to cry, "Yeah..I'm fine" she answered with faint smile, "Tae, will you drop me at the station" she added, "Why?" He asked, "I would like to go to my parents, I'll come back before college reopens" she reasoned, "Okay" tae nodded as he started driving. "We should also go to meet our parents" Alex suggested, "Yeah, it's been long time" Namjoon said, "My parents were inviting you, will you come?" Yoongi asked Alex, "Seriously? Of course" Alex agreed as she giggled.

"So you all are leaving?" I asked pouting, "You should go too" alex advised, "Tae, you are going too?" I asked tae, "I might, it's not fixed yet" tae replied as stop outside the main entrance of subway, "Thank you, bye guys" Y/N waved goodbye and went her way. I sighed in pout.

Soon we reached the dorm, we all went in our respective rooms after saying goodbye. This rooms feels so empty, I was too tried to unpack so I directly went to sleep.

----

WE ARE LEAVING TO GO YOONGI'S, TAKE CARE BYE- Alex

I'M LEAVING, TAKE CARE- Namjoon

I'VE REACHED, HOPE YOU ARE OKAY- Y/N

They all messaged me next morning saying they are leaving and Y/N even reached. Because of the holiday season the dorms are empty, let's go to tae's dorm.

"Carol, you here?" He said as he opened the door and let me in, "Why I can't come?" I asked as closed the door behind me, "Nothing like that" he answered while packing up, "I'm leaving this evening" he said, I sat on his bed watching him packing, "You know, dad is getting married next week" I said, "Oh...you are okay with it?" He concerned, "Yeah, I'm surprisingly fine with it" I answered, "Why? You didn't liked him getting married first?" He questioned, "I didn't, but then Y/N explained me that I should be happy that he's moving on. So I guess it's fine" I said as I pursed my lips. "that's nice" he smiled at him, continued packing.

"Tae, if you can come, will you come? I'm inviting others too" I requested, "To the wedding? Sure, why are you hesitating?" He asked as he furrowed his brows, "Mmmm...I might want you to walk down the aisle with me.. I mean you know" I said stuttering, "I will" he agreed softly, but I sensed he seemed off, "Is everything okay? You don't have to Force yourself" I comforted, "I'm just not liking the way things happened in past days, the fight then going hospital, I didn't expect those turns" he answered as he sat beside, I slowly intertwined my hands in his, he held my hands tightly. We just sat there for few moments, holding each other's hands.

"I think I should get going" I got up, "When you are leaving?" He asked, "Tomorrow" I answered opened the door he followed me, "Take care and come on time" I chuckled, "Yeah sure" he smiled back and went back in dorm.

------

"Dad, I'm not kid anymore, you didn't had to come to pick me up" I complained to dad as I entered the house, keeping my bag down. "You will always be kid for me" dad smiled as he ruffled my hair, "Dad!!!" I whined as I sat on couch

"How's been college?" He asked sitting beside me, "As usually" I said, "Do have boyfriend or something?" He questioned, "I had, we broke up and now I have crush on this guy" I described him in short, "Let me guess, the tall and handsome, who didn't let me take you with me in the police station?" Dad said playfully, "is it that easy to read me?" I pouted, "You can say, but it's easier for me cause I'm your dad" he smiled, "I missed you dad" I hugged him resting my head on his chest, "I missed you too" he kissed my temple.