20th chapter

Hope you enjoy.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

TAE'S POV

We were sitting in police station with Carol's father, police called us Today. "I won't lie but Zeke's parents are people with higher connections, so we couldn't arrest him, they have assured nothing will happen, he's send to London for further studies. He has also given written apology" Police officer explained, "WHAT THE HELL?" Yoongi shouted, "HOW CAN YOU JUST LET HIM GO?TODAY WAS CAROL, TOMMOROW WILL SOME OTHER GIRL" he added as slammed his hand on the table, "Yoongi, please" Alex helded him back, "Stop shouting, we can't do anything about this" police officer replied and left.

"Carol? Let's go" Carol's father said  her, "Where are you taking me?" She asked, "You won't be staying here anymore, I had enough of this" He said with tone of anger, "I don't wanna leave" Carol denied, "I'm not asking you, I'm telling you to come with me" Her father pulled her out of the police station, she tried to free herself but couldn't, we followed them requesting her father to allow Carol stay with us.

"Sir, please" I said little loudly which made everyone quite and look at me, "I'm sorry that I couldn't protect your daughter but trust me she's not alone in this, we are with her" I requested, "If you take her because of this won't it give power to people like Zeke that they can scare anyone" I tried to explain. "As a father, it's not easy to leave your daughter alone, but she's not alone, we are with her" I added. He didn't say for couple of seconds, "Please, dad. They have always been with me" Carol requested, "I can't leave everything just because of some jerk do this to me" she added, "We'll always be with her" Y/N said as she wrapped her arms around Carol.  "Please" we all said in unison.

"Fine" he said softly, "Thank you so much" we said, smiling again, "But if anything happens.." he warned, "We won't let it happen" Y/N assured, "okay then, I leave Carol to you" her father smile as he patted Carol's head. "You are leaving so soon?" She asked, "Yeah, I can't skip another day at work" he reasoned, "You have this idiots with you" he chuckled, we laughed along with him. We waved goodbye to him and started heading to dorm.

"Yoongi, Don't be angry anymore" Y/N comforted yoongi, he smiled at her. Alex and Carol were walking ahead of me, I rested my arms each on their shoulder, "So ladies" I said, "Do you have any plans?" I said smirking, "if you don't, then let's have coffee?" I asked, "We all can have coffee together, we are almost near the cafe anyway" Carol suggested. "Hey, guys wanna have coffee?" I asked others, "Yup" jungkook and Namjoon replied. Yoongi and Y/N nodded too.

It's been so long since we all 7 are together, there's only one thing left, Jungkook and Y/N, they are not even looking at each other, they stciking to their words. I know they are not over each other, I have noticed them taking glancing over other when one is not looking at other. They love each other yet..I looked at Carol, "What are you thinking tae?" She asked, "Nothing" I replied with smile, "Here we go" jungkook and Namjoon brought our coffees.

"Our Christmas plan is still on, right?" I asked, "Of course" Carol said excitedly, "We'll leave on Sunday Evening" Alex said, "Yes" all agreed except for Y/N. Have Carol and Y/N talked it out yet? We all chatted abit and then head back to our dorm.

--------

CAROL'S POV

"Y/N?" I said softly as we entered our room, she looked at me with confusion, "I..can we talk?" I asked, she nodded and we sat on the bed. "Thank you" I said with smile, "Thanks for being with me all this time" I added, "I'm really sorry you know" she replied as her voice trembled, "I didn't, I can't even think of doing that to you...but I was drunk and...I'm really sorry" she explained apologetically, "It's alright, that is in the past" I said she looked at me, "If you could you would've not said me anything, but you didn't hide from me and said the truth, I appreciate that" I said, "I would like to give our friendship a second chance?" I offered, "Really? Thank you so much" she said smiling, I hugged her, "Yes" she hugged me back, "Thank you so much Carol" she said, "Enough of thanking and you are celebrating Christmas with us" I said as I pulled back, "Yeah, I am" she said, we both smiled.

After so long time we were again watching movies, talking non-sense, "Y/N, what do you think of love? How's it?" I asked her out of curiosity, "Um... I believe it differens from person to person, just being by the side of the person can make you happy, just their presence, their happiness means everything to you, you feel comfortable with them, you can talk about anything, that kind of love is hard to find" she expressed, when she was explaining, the only person I could think of was tae. But I'm sure he doesn't see me that way.

"If what you said is love then I guess I'm in love with someone too" I said, "If I say I know who is it then?" She asked, "You know me so well" I sighed, "What about you?" I asked, "do you love jungkook?" I added, her expression turned in to sadden, "I don't, it was just an attraction as I said earlier"she denied, "You'll be alright alone? I have to go to work" she said, "Yeah, I'll be alright" I replied, "I'll go then, bye, take care" she said and left.

I watched a movie again, but soon got bored. It's been 2 hours since she left.I checked my phone, got tae's message, "Wanna go to park?" He asked, "sure, meet you in 30 minutes" I replied.

When I got to the gate, he was waiting for me with Jungkook, "Hey!" I said, "Hey!" They both replied, "wanna come with us?" I asked Jungkook, "Nah, I was heading to library" he said, "Y/N is also always in library" I unknowningly said it, he's expression changed in to serious one, "I see you later" he said and left.

"I shouldn't have said that" I regreted instantly, "It's alright" tae said smiling, we started walking towards park, "Sun is going to set soon" tae said looking at surroundings, covered in orange sheet, "She lied to me saying she doesn't love him" I said, "Does jungkook said same?" I asked tae, "he doesn't say anything" he sighed, "How are you now?" He asked, "I'm fine as you can see" I smiled.

We reached the park, the swings were empty, "How come there are no children here?" I questioned, sitting on the swing, "They must be busy with their holidays" tae said as he sat on swing beside me, "OHHHHHHH" I screamed as swinged, "Be careful" tae warned, I slowed down a little, "Don't worry about me" I assured, "How can I not?" He said with serious expression, which made me stop and look at him.

We were looking in each other's eyes, he gently caressed corner of my lips with his thump, "Does it still pain?" He said looking at my lips, "Not anymore" I replied, he looked back in my eyes, I wish this moment never ends, being with him so peaceful yet exciting, but he doesn't feel that way for me. The sudden realization made me look away, he pulled back his hand.

"Let's go to Y/N's cafe?" I said getting up, "Yeah" tae replied, "Are you alright?" I asked as we started walking, "Yeah" he smiled, "Are you sure?" I asked again, "Yes, I am" he replied, "You don't seem fine" I said pouting, "What do you want me to do show you that I'm fine?" He said jokingly. kiss me, I can't say that to him. "Fine, I believe you" I agreed.

When we reached cafe Y/N was getting out of it, "Why are you here?" She asked, "we came to pick you up" tae said, "You remember what yoongi said, right?" Tae added, "Yeah, I do. But it'll be so much pain for you guys" Y/N sighed, "It'll be, what can I say?" Tae teased, Y/N smacked his arms, "You don't come then, Carol is there for me" Y/N replied as she wrapped arms around me. "So rude" tae pouted, we both laughed at his expression.

In our way, tae was teasing Y/N, and she was getting angry on him. They both look so happy together, he'll never see me that way, will he?

Does he still likes Y/N?

To be continued.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Thanks for reading.