Chapter 22

Oh no. Come on. Alex is here?! Why!?

Time for damage control. There's nothing to be ashamed of. We had sex! It's natural!

"Calm down brother, I was the one who instigated it and didn't want to wait for a more.. uhhh.. private location!" I tell Alex sternly.

Alex is barely listening to me, he's growling at Daly and I can feel Daly growling in response against my back. Daly might be a Gamma but he comes from a Alpha bloodline and he's mated to an elemental she-wolf! He won't back down from a confrontation!

"Alex! Stop! We love each other. We've mated and marked each other! He's mine and I'm his! If you disrespect him then you are disrespecting me too and I won't allow that!" I growl at my brother. I love him but he won't hurt my man!

I notice some pack members looking at me in surprise, but also with pride and respect. Just as it looks like Alex is calming down Daly had to open his mouth.

"And we're having a pup! Loxley is pregnant!" He says with a smirk at Alex. This boy now! He loves getting under Alex's skin.

Stella has joined us now and pipes up, trying to calm everyone as Dalys comment stirs the pack. "I'm sure you're hoping for that but it's a bit too early to tell if she's pregnant or not Daly." She says with a gentle laugh. Dalys smirk gets wider.

"Oh no, she definitely is, when we marked each other, I knotted her, and I wouldn't be free from her beautiful body right now if she wasn't pregnant!" I heard so many people gasp in shock. Is knotting that rare?!

"You knotted?! Are you sure??" Aiden asks. At this question we all look at him strangely. He shakes his head and blushes slightly, "Sorry, of course you're sure. Just shocked is all. Wow. You're both very blessed. The moon goddess wants you two together. No wolf can deny this bond ever again. Welcome to the family Loxley!" Aiden says and moves to hug me. Daly pulls me closer to his chest and growls at Aiden. Aiden laughs and moves back holding his hands up in surrender.

"Daly! He's your brother and your Alpha! Geez!" I tell him gently.

"It's fine. It's normal. I'm surprised he's even being this calm honestly. I would growl at anyone even looking at, let alone talking to Stella for about a month after our mating and marking. It'll get better." Aiden reassures me.

I look over at Stella and she's grinning. "It does get better. Just be patient with him, especially now, the bond is worth the annoyance!" I laugh at the look of insult on almost all the males faces.

Alex sighs loudly, "So I've lost you so soon after finding you again sister!?" He looks so sad that I run to him and hug him tight. His arms are barely around me in response when Daly yanks me back into his arms and hugs me to his chest while growling at Alex and running his hands over my body.

"Don't touch her, I don't want your scent on her! She's mine! I'm not going to let anyone take her from me again!" Daly is shaking so hard around me that I'm worried he's about to shift. Which will be very painful for me being this close to him. I need to calm him.

"Daly! Love, look at me. I'm sorry, he's my brother, he has a mate of his own, I didn't even think of scents. I'm yours, only yours! But if you don't calm down you're going to shift and you'll hurt me and the pup!" I say. As my words register Daly freezes. He snaps his eyes off Alex and looks at me in apology.

"Sorry love. I'll...uh.. I'll try to get a hold on my possessiveness. It's just so hard. You've already been ripped away from me once, my wolf won't allow me to let you go. I  know you don't like taking orders but I need you to stay by me and away from all other males for awhile. Please!?" He asks me.