Chapter Eight

Marisol P.O.V

I woke up in the nurse office with a pounding headache which made me take a minute to see clearly but when I finally did I saw Jacob with his head in his hands and Sunny sitting next to him shaking her legs letting her nerves get the best of her. I got up slowly grabbing my head "What happened?" I said softly looking at the two who finally looked at me both of them standing up "You can't be fighting people" Jacob said while rubbing my head a little in the spot that was sore "You almost opened your stitches" Jacob said which made me look up at him in confusion "What stitches?" I said while panicking a little which made Jacob lift up my shirt which made Sunny gasp and Jacob take a picture "These" Jacob said showing me the picture of my back that had a small stitch job to it "oh" I said simply while pulling my shirt down "I'm gonna get the nurse" Jacob said while walking over to her desk "Why didn't you tell me what you were doing to yourself or what was going on with your father really?" Sunny said while looking at me for a bit and then back down to her shoes "I don't know really. It's what I felt helped me cope with the abuse my dad did to me" I said softly while playing with the school blanket "I could've helped you Marisol!" Sunny said with tears in her eyes "I'm hate help" I said softly while I looked at her. Sunny looked at me one final time before leaving the room "Where is she going?" Jacob said while coming back with the nurse which made me shrug my shoulders "Ms. Nelson you need to be careful for now on. I already talked to the principal and he isn't gonna expel from school but you need to go home so you can rest" the nurse said making eye contact with me which I nodded "Okay I will see you later." the nurse said while leaving the room which made Jacob and I leave the house and head back to my place. Jacob pulled up in front of my house and I got off his bike "Thanks" I said while giving him my helmet "Did you want me to stay?" he asked while looking at me "No it's fine" I said back as I walked towards my house giving him one last wave before unlocking my front door and walking into my house locking the door behind me. I took off my shoes and ran up to my room laying on my bed pulling out my phone to text Sunny that I was sorry which she didn't respond so I left my phone alone and pulled out my homework that Sunny grabbed for me and put into my backpack getting to work on it.

Jacob P.O.V

I got home and did my homework while listening to music thinking about Marisol as I tired to do it. I couldn't get my mind off her me just simply worrying about her was driving me nuts, I grabbed my phone to text her but forgot to ever give it to her so I hopped into the shower doing my routine and getting out changing into gray sweatpants with a matching hoodie and putting on my chucks while packing a sleep outfit some movies and my slippers. I left my room grabbing my bike keys and leaving the house locking the door behind me and getting on my bike riding it to the nearest store to grab some snacks and some chocolate as I know Marisol's favorite chocolate is Milky Way ( Mine is Reese peanut butter cups not the pieces them bitches gross lmfao XD) and going to the counter paying for it and leaving the store heading over to Marisol's place. I finally made it parking my bike in her driveway and walking over to her front door knocking on it before waiting for her to answer the door which took her a minute before the door opened to reveal her wearing a gray tank top and gray sweatpants with her hair in a messy bun and her scooby doo slippers "Uhm why are you here?" she asked breaking me from my trance to look at her in the eyes and give her a smile "So I brought over a movie and some snacks with your favorite chocolate. Wanna have a sleepover?" I said while chuckling realizing that I didn't think this through. "Uhm sure" she said while giggling and opening the door wider for me so I could step into the house. I walked in and took off my shoes grabbing my slippers out of my backpack and putting them on and walking up to her room remember where it was and plopping myself onto her bed "Well thanks let me move my shit lazy ass bitch" she said while chuckling which made me chuckle back before getting up so she could move her school stuff to her desk and letting me get comfortable "What do you want to watch first? Nightmare before Christmas or A Nightmare on Elm Street?" I said pulling out her two favorite movies " I can't believe you remember my favorite's" she said while looking at both DvD's before making eye contact with me "A Nightmare on Elm Street. I watched Before Christmas with Jeremiah not to long ago" she said while getting up grabbing the movie and putting it into her Xbox one while I pulled out our snacks and drinks I bought and snuggled in watching the movie.