Chapter Sixteen: Time to Run and Prepare for an Upcoming Revolution!!!!

Baekhyun groan as he stood outside, stretching. He now wore a white outfit, the one he wore during his 'WOLF' music video.

When he finished stretching, he began to jog. He uses the walls of the Hwarang House as a running space. As he jogs, he thought about on how he was gonna get home.

How did they return home last time? He wonder. They've been here before and they got back... how did they went back?

That lingers in his mind until he heard noises. He heads over and saw the Knights crowding around the prison building.

He heads over.

"What's going on?" He asks one of them.

"Youngshil escaped! Someone must have broke him out again." One Knight says, "but he left Kang Sung behind."

Baekhyun's eyes widen.

The guys need to see this.

Soon, BTS came along and was shocked at the sight. (They were dressed in Run outfits)

"They escaped again!?" Says Yoongi.

"Youngshil did. Kang Sung is still here. He woke up, saw an empty cell with just him in it, an open door, and he somehow alerted us." One of the Knights says.

"Kang Sung reported it!?" Jimin gasp.

The Knight nods. Jimin immediately went forward with the Boys in tow. As soon as they entered the cell, there was Kang Sung, tied up for precaution, and interrogated by Queen Jisoo, who came.

"You were asleep when Youngshil escaped?"

"Yes."

"He left you behind..?"

"I guess to rot in the cell. Looks like he didn't need me..."

"Why didn't you try to escape the moment you saw the door opened?"

"It'll be a hassle to try to escape again... besides... the front gate is heavily guarded in the morning."

The Queen nods and exit out. She saw the Boys.

"Good morning, Boys. It seems we're in a bad situation.  With Youngshil free, we don't know what he'll plan. And it seems we have some new adversaries in our hands."

Namjoon nods.

"Any way the intruder was able to come in here?"

"The Knights says that there were shoe prints on the walls. Seems like they climb over that."

"I see."

The Queen sighs.

"I'm gonna investigate this at my palace. Your next mission today is to investigate. I'm going to send some Knights out there to search for Youngshil. You Boys are here to ask Kang Sung any other additional questions and see if he has any ideas about what Youngshil could be planning."

The Boys bow and the Queen left.

"I can't believe that old Geezer slipped out!" Yoongi snarls.

"Well, we better do as the Queen says. We're gonna investigate. Jimin, since Kang Sung feels a little bit more comfortable with you, you'll be talking to him. Yoongi, you're with him. The rest of is will be surveying the area." Namjoon instructs and they all nod.