Chapter 3

I arrive at the gym, the name was "the gym" wow how eye catching. As it's January, it's already getting dark outside, I quickly make my way in, oh and guess what? I'm complete soaked and shivering!

I walk in and the dodgy reception was glaring at me, I smile at him and quickly make my way through but he stops me "Oi, wet girl" he said. Fantastic, I'm now known as "wet girl". "Yes" I turn around and said, whilst my teeth were chittering together. "You're not allowed here." "Urr, who says?" "Me." he said like it was obvious. "Um, okay I'll just go." Yeah right, like I'm going to listen to him. I quickly run toward the door we're it opens up to the gym. The man gets up from his seat and starts to chase me! Are you serious right now, I've just ran like a mile and I'm too tired to do it again! The door banged against the wall and a few heads looked up at me including my brother and he was walking towards some guy in the ring.
He looked at me confused, then saw the panic on my face and the hulk running after me. "Samantha, what the fuck are you doing here? "He says running up to me. "John stop, it's okay, this is my sister Samantha!" He said calmly to John but I can tell he is annoyed at me. I turn to see John glaring at me but then he saw my face full of fear, his face softened, "ur sorry Samantha." He said sheepishly whilst scratching his neck. I just nodded and stood next to Jordan.

As soon as John left, Jordan grabbed my forearms and yelled "what the hell are you doing here!" "I'm sorry, I lost my key and you were the first person I came to as you have the spare key and mum is never home early!" I screamed back. I know it's pathetic but him shouting at me like that, made me feel really embarrassed. I looked down at my feet like they were the most interesting thing I've ever discovered and I felt like I was a child being yelled at by their mum or dad. "Hey, I'm sorry okay, it's just this place is dodgy and not the safest place here." He said more quietly. "Here." He quickly grabbed a jumper and a blanket. "There's a toilet other there, put that on and come back to me straight away, I've got to train." I nodded and walked to this toilet and kept my head down though. I always knew where the gym was but I never actually went in. I quickly took my soaking wet jumper off and slipped on the large grey Nike jumper, I didn't think my brother had this one, weird? It smells familiar though? I just shrugged it off and grabbed the grey blanket and brought it out with me. As I walked out my brother was standing in the ring with Jace. WAIT! What is he doing here? He was throwing punches at the pads on my brother's hands. His punches were so strong and powerful, I could see the glistening sweat glowing on his body and on his strong, muscly back. I had to put my hand to my mouth to check if I was dribbling. I was not, but still.

I walked up to the ring but kept my distance, Jordan called for a break and took off the pads and quickly walked out the door, guessing he didn't see me standing there. Jace was punching through the air and turned around to face me. He stops and glares at me, "what are you doing here?" He says angrily. "My brother, h-he trains you and I needed his key but it's dark and raining an-" "Okay!" He shouts back. I just glare up at him and start to walk away. I've had enough, all day since this morning people have been shouting at me, I just want to go home and see my dogs!

"Cutie, wait, I didn't mean to yell!" He said. He jumps over the ring ropes and jumps down and chases after me. He grabs my waist, not harshly but enough to stop me in my tracks, "please, just wait, you've got to wait for him anyways." He smirks at me, great its back. "I didn't know you were Jordan's sister." I don't say anything but nod. He looks down at me and laughs. "What now you dick?" "Nothing, it's just you're wearing my jumper." He smiles down at me. Oh shit, it's his, I knew it smelt familiar. "Oh, urm do you want it back, I'll go change if you want and I'll give it back to you." I start to walk but get stopped. "No silly, it's just- it looks good on you." I start to blush like mad, why am I blushing! "Thanks." Now what? I'm not saying it's awkward around him it's just this place gives me the shivers. My brother quickly comes back and looks at Jace holding my waist and glares at him. I feel his hand slowly realise me towards Jordan. I kinda feel cold but not from the rain.

"Come on you, let's get you home." "See you later Jace, work on you're defence and you'll be good for Friday night." Jordan waves off Jace and I turn back to see him staring at me, there was something in his eyes but I don't know what? We make our way out to the car park.

We make it to Jordan's car and we buckle up, he puts on the radio, but at a low volume. I know he's gonna say something I can feel it. "So, why were you so close to Jace?" He says protectively. "Don't get your panties in a twist, I only discovered of him today which is weird seeing as he's been in my year for a while." I said to him. I also told him about my detention and what Jace did etc... he laughed it off but was still in his over protective brother mode by saying stay away from him. I just rolled my eyes, like he's going to want to get to know me.

By the time we get home it's around 5:30pm, we're we really there for that long, well I mean I had to run in the rain. Anyways, I don't even feel like eating so I go upstairs and take a warm, relaxing shower. I get out after 15 minutes and make my way to my room. I do my normal night time routine and check to see if I have any homework, which I obviously do. I just had to write a quick paragraph about how and why vaccinations are important for my science assignment. I roll my eyes, vaccinate your damn kids.

I look at the time and it's already 9:00pm. How the hell does the time go that quick, anyways I'm super tired so I'm off to bed, I'll talk to my mum about today tomorrow morning.

I get into my warm covers and drift off to sleep and try not to think about...him. And what was Jordan talking to Jace about, something about Friday night?

Authors note:
Hiya guys, thanks for reading and I'll try to stay updated as much as possible💗