CHAPTER TWO

**Jack's POV**

Edith, as she arrived at the table, started to ask questions about Liz so-called 'friend'. Lizbeth started to rabbling about how she met "Junglebook" or "Jungkook" whatever his name is. When seven handsome men sat down on our table but one with very fair skin and blonde hair with a headband caught my attention. I tried my best not to look at him but I kept glancing at him once in a while. All seven the guys introduced themselves "Hello, I'm Kim Soekjin World Wide Handsome but can call me Jin" the one with broad shoulders exclaimed with a cute smile. A tall tan guy said "Hey ladies, I'm Kim Namjoon but can call me Joonie" with a smile showing his dimples. The one with a very low voice introduced himself "Hello beautiful ladies, I'm Kim Taehyung although everyone calls me V or Tae" said. I started to think dang those are a lot of names I have to remember but there's still three or four to go.

My thoughts got interrupted by a calm soothing voice yet raspy slurring words slowly. I looked to the left and saw the same guy from earlier but I was so into my head I didn't catch his name and got frustrated for not paying attention while shaking my hair with a hand. The last three men said their names which are Jung Hoseok which I have him for Dance class and his really good, Park Jimin he is really cute and I've been noticing he's been glancing at Edith ever since they made eye contact shocked at each other's presence. Which I have to find out later. Lastly but not least Jungkook is the youngest from all and cute bunny teeth also known as Liz 'New Friend'.

•••After School•••

The girls and I decided to skip the coffee shop since its Friday and head go to my house for a girls night. Which consists of face masks and PJs on and Korean dramas for the whole night but tonight I feel we need to talk more about the boys we met earlier at school. I'm still curious about that incident between Edith and Jimin.

When we arrived home Edith and I prepared popcorn and whatever we had of junk food to eat while watching the dramas. While Liz went to fix up the blankets in my room which is in the basement turning up the projector. All of us were seated on my floor starting to watch Blood. Halfway the third episode I turned to Edith asking straight forward "What's that thing going on between you and Jimin? Don't try to get out of it I saw the way you looked at each other." wiggling my finger at her. This question snaps Liz from the drama making Edith sigh because she couldn't get out this situation I put her in.  "I noticed that too so spill the tea woman," Lizzie said wiggling her eyebrows with a smile plastered on her face.

**Lizzie's POV**

Edith started to blush and stutter "What do you mean we got something between us? I don't who he is?" she said. I just rolled my eyes at the nonsense she was saying when we know something happened between the two of them. "Edith, don't try to deny it we both know that something is up so spill. If you don't want to I'll literally call him I'm right now and ask him myself." I told Edith with an eyebrow arch up to make her give in.

After a few minutes, she gave in she had no other choice but to tell us. "Nothing really happened I was just walking looking for y'all at lunch but he ended up bumping into me making myself fall to the floor." she said but with a guilty face, like if she did something embarrassing. "I may have of cuss at him because I didn't know who was the person who made me fall. Although when I saw him extend his hand to help it changed my attitude about the incident as we made eye contact and his eyes are so cute they disappear when he smiles. There's one thing that I found weird though" she said tilting her head to the side scrunching her eyebrows. "When I touched his hand it was ice cold but I might be exaggerating" she finished telling us what happened.

I was happy that she's happy that she met him because she didn't notice but she was smiling throughout the story. After a few minutes, I got a text from Jungkook to say that if we want to hang out with him and the guys. "Hey, guys want to hang out with Jungkook and his friends." I asked them and they were fine with so I replied.

•••

Liz-
Yes, we would love to hang with y'all this is Jacks address #### blah blah.

Kookie-
Okay, we'll be there in a few. 😉

•••

Thank God Jacks parents are out of town for an emergency with their friend. I don't know what it is so whatever as along they are gone.

** Yoongi's POV **

I heard JK saying if we want to go to Liz's and I'm guessing that girl with light purple hair. She seemed cute but since I was falling asleep that I didn't get her name. I got up and got dressed up to meet the others downstairs and off we went after waiting for Jimin to finish getting ready. He's so annoying he takes life dressing because of him we get late everywhere but whatever.

After a five minute drive, we arrived at a two-story house. Jungkook rings the bell and a few minutes later Liz opened the door with a smile. "Hey guys come inside," she said gesturing us to get inside with her hand.