CHAPTER SEVEN

(This chapter will follow the story but more like a chapter that'll explain their witchcraft lives and people they met during their training. Also maybe add juicy thoughts of certain someone or people. Thank you)

** 3RD PERSON POV**

••A month later••

It's been a month since the girls found out about their powers and their true background of their ancestry. A month since they left for the coven house in the woods and hid from the outside world. A month since they lost connection with the Bangtan Boys.

Edith, Lizzie, and Jack were now in Training under the Got7 coven in the house for witches more like mansion/academy where young witches learn to control their powers.

Got7 its a group of 7 male witches which are the top students of Witchery Academy, With Jaebum being class President, and His coven are Mark, Jackson, Jinyoung, Youngjae, Bambam, and Yugeyom.

Edith has been thinking of Jimin and felt horrible about not talking to them but she couldn't it was part of training which will soon be over in a couple of days. Jack and Lizzie, on the other hand, are still processing the whole situation which is being a really rough couple of weeks for Edith to get them to break and come back to their bubbly personas.

**Lizzie'S POV**

I've been practicing my powers but I can't seem to control them. I'm starting to feel so frustrated with myself and I've been distancing from the girls because of it because I don't know how to control it like them. I feel like I don't deserve these powers.

I'm currently trying this spell that it turns water to icicle daggers but I can't do it. "Do you need help?" I heard a familiar voice coming from the entrance of we water cave we have near the academy. To practice on our powers if you have my ability to work with water. So we won't destroy the academy.

"Yes, Jaebum" I said with a shy smile since I haven't really interacted with the boys. "Here let me help you, first let's start with the basics, then move on to the ice part okay?" He said smiling coming towards my direction. I just nod at him. "Okay, first close your eyes and clear your mind," he said getting closer. I did what I was told and took a deep breath. I felt someone behind so I jump as he lifted my arm and said to say the words to make water drops to float. "Open your eyes" he whispered in my ear. As I opened my eyes gasping since I couldn't believe how beautiful it looked around me.

(Imagine it's a cave with the droplets floating like that

(Imagine it's a cave with the droplets floating like that...okay 😁)

I turned around and just see his chest really close. This makes me look up at his eyes since he's tall compared to me lol. My cheeks were getting redder at proximity. "Uh..I'm thank you JB..if it wasn't for you I would've been getting frustrated with myself," I said nervously as I backed away from him. Causing him to chuckle and walked closer to me as I kept walking backward until I was stuck between the wall and him.

**???'s POV***

I really like Edith I've been helping her with her training and I can help but get shy every time I talk to her making it difficult for me to get the right words to say. She's so cute and tiny compared to my height. Last night I've spent the night thinking about her. Her smile is the brightest when she's laughing. I can't help but like her more every day

Today she's studying the pronunciation of the spells as well as the recipes for potions and the ingredients that we use the most.

My coven is usually always with new witches coming to Witchery every day but since the Edith with Jackie and Lizbeth included are the strongest since their parents are one of the most powerful witches in history. We were assigned to train them and made them our priority so if there's new witches they will get Trained by Solar and her Coven for the meantime.

I head upstairs to the library cafe to see if she's there but mostly because my stomach I growling..hehe.

**Edith's POV**

"Hey, Do you mind me seating with you...?" asked a male voice. Looked up with a smile meeting with Yugyeom's eyes...

************************
A/N- SORRY for the late update and I'll try to update more frequently. (: