CHAPTER EIGHT

*Yugyeom's POV*

I sat down after Edith let me take a seat. "So Edith tell me about yourself." She giggled and said "Well my life it's quite boring...I don't want to wast minutes of your talking about none exciting life." I laughed 

"I don't think so I find you super interesting which may I add you seem like a funny person. And I'm up for that." She turns away "Hey Edith you are cute" I teased making her blush.

"Stop it Gyeominie" I heard her say making cover my face because I started to get blushy by the nickname. "But seriously tell me about yourself," I said. "Alright, in one condition...that you tell me about your life as well, " she exclaimed as I raised my hands-on surrender.

We spend almost two hours talking about each other. "Hey Yugyeom, I think I should head back to my dorm with the girls it's getting late and thank you for today it was nice getting to know you," she said with a smile "Can I walk you to your dorm?," I asked. "Okay, in one condition," she said, "Which is..?" I asked curiously on what she had to say

"I've been wanting to ask you if could help me with my magic tomorrow?" she asked.

**Edith's POV**

I smiled as I waited for his answer.

"Yes, I would love to help you with your magic," he said. I was glad he was down to help me since I've been struggling with a certain spell I cant cast for the past few days.

We talked about the areas I wanted to master the next day as we walked to the dorm.

"Hey Edith does have a boyfriend," he asked out of the blue. I choked on my own saliva "No, I don't I'm single." I said after I cough my life out of me. "Oh really, I thought you would," Gyeomie said.

"Oh God, I've never been on a relationship." I laughed at what Yugyeom just said. "What,  how come a beautiful girl like you, would be single?" He said making blush

"Yugyeom stop I'm not beautiful," I said as we arrived at the dorm. "Yes, you are," he said. "No, I'm not," I said covering my face with the back of my hand. "Well I have to go Yugyeom I'll see tomorrow morning," I said as I opened the door. But he stopped me as he asked "Edith...May I have your number".

"Of course Gyeomie," I said with a smile. After I gave him my number said our goodnight and I head inside. 

"What has you smiling all out sudden" I heard one the girls say as I walked into the living room. "..Uhh nothing in particular" I said while walking into our small kitchen making food. "Then why are you blushing," Jack said teasingly " oooh is it a witch from the school" Liz said right afterward. " Guys I swear it was nothing like that," I said held my right hand up swearing. 

"If you say so.." they both said in unison. "Well..I'm heading to bed. Goodnight guys" I said on my way to my room. I change into PJs.  My phone vibrated and check who it was.

Unknown- Hey Edith it's me Yugyeom. Meet outside in the yard to help you with your magic.

EDITH- Hey Gyeomie, and okay I'll meet you early at 7 at the yard.

Cute Gyeomie- Okay I'll be there. 

•••NEXT MORNING•••

 Woke up super early to get ready to meet Yugyeom at the yard of the academy.  As I walk into the yard I saw him standing there in the middle of the yard. "Hey! You're here early! Ready for some magic" I said 

"Of course, so with what do you need help?" he asked with a smile on his face

"Of course, so with what do you need help?" he asked with a smile on his face. I stood by him and opened my spellbook and showed him the spell I need help with. "This is the spell I need the most help with," I said pointing at it. "ahh okay, show how you do it," he said. I stood back from and attempt to do it but it didn't work.

"You're not relaxing your mind Sweet Cheeks" I heard Gyeomie say from distance and thank god he wasn't close cause my cheeks were tinted red at the nickname he gave me. "Come here," he said as I walked up to him. As soon I was close to him Yugyeom cupped my face in his hands. Looked into my eyes and said "Think of me, Not whatever is making your mind clutter." he was really close making me my stomach have butterflies.

**Yoongi's POV** 

Its been a little over a month and I haven't heard from Jackie nor her friends. " Hey, Jimin have you heard of the girls lately," I asked him as we sat at the cafeteria.:

"No, I haven't heard from Edith nor the others," Jimin said seating next to Taehyung and Jungkook. The rest of the day went by slow without them. I know we've just met but I missed Jackie cause she hasn't texted me nor come to school. Hopefully, they're doing fine

"Hey, Yoongi can we speak to you for a second" I heard Jin Hyung asked as he and Namjoon stood up.  "Yeah of course what is about," I said standing up and leaving with them. 

"Yoongi, remember what we talked about last time," Jin said nervously. " yeah that you were," I said trying to be careful with what I say since Joonie was here. 

"Well I confessed to him and now we are," He said as he raised their hands intertwined together.