CHAPTER THREE

**Edith's POV**

While Liz went to open the door for the boys Jack and I were cleaning a bit and sat on the bed when we heard voices outside the room. Greeted them "Hey Guys" I went to hug each like If we've known each other for years. They all were ice cold when I came in contact with their skin. Decided to ignore it because maybe I'm overreacting.

My stomach decided to announce to everyone that I was hungry by growling. Jimin and Jin asked if I was hungry so they can make something for us to eat. I couldn't lie so I answered "Yeah, I'm hungry" I cheekily smiled at them.

We all went downstairs head to the kitchen to decide what to eat. "Let's just make waffles" I suggested to them. "Why waffles?" Jack asked, "Well why not I'm making my delicious recipe of chocolate ship waffles?" I said to them and their eyes lit up and agreed. The boys were looking at me with excitement. "I'll help you Jimin offered," asked me interrupting my inner thoughts. "Sure you can help me" I replied with a smile. We started to gather the ingredients and began cooking.

**Jimin's POV**

Edith and I started to prepare the waffles while the rest went to prepare for the living room with blanket and pillows for a movie night. Something fun popped into my head "Hey Edith" I called her when she looked at my direction I blew a bit of flour into her face. "PARK JIMIN, you are SO DEAD," she said more like a scream. That was my cue to start running. I ran into the living room and hid behind Yoongi. They all stare at me with weird out expressions. I turned to Edith's direction since was screaming from my little prank.

Everyone started to laugh until I noticed Yoongi said "He's all yours" moving to a side and letting Edith get a pillow to start hitting me with it. "Suga why did you move" I whined. They all rolled their asses off from laughing from Edith basically murdering me with the cushion. She left after five minutes and finished dinner. I hope she doesn't run away after she finds out what I am in reality. I stayed behind so she can calm down.

I stayed in the living room so I won't get hit again. While we all waited for Edith in the living room after a few minutes later we started to smell like chocolate. We all started heading our way over because of the sweet chocolate aroma. We sat down on the dining table after we help setting it up.

**Jungkook's POV**

"Hey, Jimin, can I talked to you for a minute" I whispered at him while he kept looking at Edith. He glances at me and nodded so we walked to the living room while the other served the waffles. "Do you need something Kookie?" He asked me and I nodded answering "Do you like Edith? Hyung" he turned shy and red from embarrassment. "So you do?" He didn't say anything just nodded no and hid his face. I chuckled and left to the dining table with the others. By his actions, I know the answer to my questions.

I hope Lizzy sees me more than just a friend because I have a feeling that I'm going to fall but she won't run away from me after she finds out what i actually am.

**Jackie's POV**

Everyone was chatting while I ate my delicious waffles. I was so into my thoughts that I hadn't realized that someone was tapping my shoulder and look to their direction. I was surprised to see who was actually trying to get my attention it was the same pale guy from earlier. "Hey, what's up" I tried to act as normal as possible when the low key I'm dying of shyness. "May I know your name, I didn't catch your name earlier sorry?" he said with a gummy smile. "My name is Jackie and don't worry about it" I giggled "I didn't catch yours either," I said with a smile.

"Oh well, I'm Min Yoongi or Suga" he said with a chuckle extending his hand for me to shake. I gladly accepted his gesture. There was something off though just like what Edith said about Jimin that his hand were ice cold but now I can see what she meant as I felt Suga's hand. I started to overthink and went on my own trip on my thoughts thinking of different crazy scenarios. I was so into my world that I didn't realized that someone calling me "Hellooo Earth to Jack! We are going to go play Truth or dare or drink (twist the person asking decides between truth or dare) " Edith said while waving her hand in front of my face. "Yeah, sorry I was thinking about something sorry" I said blushing from embarrassment.

Everyone was in a circle at the living room floor with a empty bottle.I was getting nervous as  I got closer to him  I sat on the only spot that was left which was next to Tae and Yoongi. Why did it had to be next to Suga? Everyone is ready after deciding who was first which was Kookie the one of the idea to play so here we go although we don't know where this will lead up to.

** Lizzie's POV **

Kookie spun the bottle and landed on Jin and he dare him to give a kiss to the person he liked from the people who were here. "I'll pass and take a shot he said" rejecting it as soon he was asked taking a shot of tequila. Jin then spun the bottle while it was spinning I kept praying it wasn't me but no my prayers were basically ignored and got asked "If you have a crush is he or she in their in the room please give them a kiss in their cheek" Jin asked smirking while I die of embarrassment and I just went up to him and gave him the kiss as told.