Pregnant #4

Y/n POV

I couldn't sleep it was 3:07 and i just couldn't sleep i really wanted a jar of pickles and ice cream . I guess you could say it was my pregnancy hormones. I decided to get my lazy ass out of bed and get myself some pickles trying to be as quiet as possible. I guess i wasn't quiet because Shawn soon woke up.

"Babe, what's wrong ,are you ok" he asked in his gruff morning voice

"Yeah i'm fine i just NEED some pickles and ice cream, i don't know why but i've been thinking about them all day.

He chuckled whilst getting out of bed and said "Stay in bed, i'll get you them"

"Aww, thanks babe but i'll come with you, i hate being alone"

"Ok, come on then" he said whilst grabbing me from my waist. Being the gentlemen he was, he rubbed my pregnant belly, and kept asking me if i was feeling ok.

I sat on the dining chair and Shawn got me out pickles and ice cream and i felt so happy. Once i had eaten it, me and Shawn headed to the guest bedroom because i couldn't be bothered to climb the staircase again. (Hey, im pregnant going up the staircase feels like climbing up Mt.Everest).

I lay into the bed and i could feel Shawn's eyes staring onto me. I giggled as i turned around so we were facing each other.

" May i be of assistance" i asked

"Maybe, you've been craving pickles and ice cream and i've been craving your lips"

"Ewww , Shawn" you said as you leant in and kissed Shawn's lips

You both laughed for a while until Shawn started to sing you to sleep. I love Shawn. I love Noah. I love this baby thats going to join us. I couldn't be happier.