0.3

AURORA

AURORA

i woke up to a loud doorbell. i groaned and walked to the door. i opened it to see the men with my boxes. "is it okay if we start unloading the boxes?" the man asked. "yes that's fine, give me 20 minutes i'll come back out i just need to get dressed" i said to the man.

i hopped in the shower quickly for 15 minutes. i brushed my teeth and washed my face in the shower. once i was done i got out i slid body butter all over my body & put on a green cropped tank with blue denim jeans. i put on socks since i was in my house still. i put my hair into a low side parted ponytail. i did my eyebrows with mascara and lip gloss. i checked the time on my phone to see it was 11:45 am. i quickly facetimed zalaya. "zalaya, they're putting my boxes in my house now" i said to her. "okay that's fine. ima be over in 20" she said. i hung up and waited.

the men were finally done putting boxes in my house. they left once they were finished.

zalaya : we outside

i opened the door to see zalaya getting out the car. she ran towards me and held me in a hug. i did he same. "IVE MISSED YOUUU" she said smiling. "i've missed you more zal, now care to tell me who you're with?" i asked her.

"oh okay, well the one in half blonde half black dreads is x and the spanish one with black dreads is weef" she said. we walked towards the car. "niggers, this is my bestfriend from oakland, aurora" she said. they nodded their heads and got out the car.

"okay well this is my house i guess, y'all can help me unpack of course because i cant do it alone" i said smiling. "aight cool." weed said. i grabbed a box and went upstairs with it. all my boxes were labeled so i went to the bathroom with this one. i heard faint footsteps come up the stairs. the bathroom door opened and i seen the guy named x. "hi" i said smiling. "wassup" he said smiling back.

we unpacked in the bathroom, in silence. it was high key awkward but it was whatever. "what made you move to broward?" he asked me. "i was living with my mom before, and i just needed a new environment from oakland." i confessed. "i felt you, well zalaya is a great person to be round" he smiled to himself.

"how you all met her?" i asked. "well she was drunk with her friend bea at my party. and she slept in my room." he said laughing. zalaya was completely different, she never even drank when we were in oakland. "that doesn't even sound like her" i said quietly. "yeah i know, that was her first time drinking" he said.

i finished unpacking in the bathroom & x was done as well, we walked downstairs to see mostly everything unpacked. "we unpacked everything besides your lady stuff" wifi said, "aight i'll unpack it, thanks for everything guys" i said smiling. "wait um, you seem like a cool lil jhit & we throwing a kickback later on today around 8. you can come" jah said smiling to me. "i don't know i'm kinda jetlagged" i said honestly, "come on aurora, you never even go to parties. you haven't been to one since the prom afterparty" she said.

"you don't know that okay, and even if i did so what? i don't like parties and i'm jetlagged" i said annoyed. i knew zalaya, she wasn't going to stay by me the whole night. "i wouldn't even be around anyone the whole night anyways." i said while scratching the side of my arm. "you can chill with me, i'll be around you the whole night if you want. you can meet the rest of our friends" x said to me. he sounded genuine so i was going to take his word for it.

"fine, i guess i'll go" i said annoyed. zalaya started jumping around. "see you at 6:30" she said smiling to me. i rolled my eyes and bit my lip.

••

i was roaming around my lonely house figuring out what to wear. i remembered quickly a outfit i haven't worn yet. i pulled out a black y shirt exposing my cleavage a little, with blue jeans ripped jeans. i did my hair into a long braid and did my makeup. i brushed my teeth and applied matted lip gloss after.

i took a few pictures and heard my doorbell ring. i walked downstairs and seen zalaya in a nude tank top and ripped jeans with nude heels. "oooouuuu bitch you looking fine" she said hyping me up i put my hand up smiling. i grabbed my black pumps and walked out the door.