0.5

AURORA

AURORA

i fluttered my eyes open. it was 11:06 in the morning, and i had a huge headache. i went downstairs to see zalaya laying down on her phone.

"goodmorning za" i said smiling. "hey, you have any advil or midol?" she asked i nodded my head and went in the closet next to the bathroom downstairs and grabbed midol. i passed it to her. "i'll make breakfast" i said, she smiled which let me knew she wanted food.

•••

"how was the party? even though i didn't get to be with you" she said, "it was really good actually, i met x's friends craig, coolie, and this one guy named ski" i said. "they cool they cool" she said. "ski was really cute" i said smiling. "ah ah ah, be careful. everyone knows he's cute but don't go after him unless you want sex" she warned me. "oh- why?" i asked. "nobody knows, he hates relationships. all he does is fuck girls and drink henny. we dont know why he don't fuck wit relationships. nobody know but him" she said.

"aight well ima head out, i'll text you if i got any plans for later" zalaya said smiling and walking out with her heels in her hand. i let her borrow my nike slides for the sake of her feet.

4:27

i laid down on my bed scrolling through my macbook. my phone buzzed as i seen a facetime notification from zalaya. i accepted the call, "hey zalaya wassup?" i asked her. "hey, wanna come over? x and his friends coming to chill wit me." she said. i accepted and told her send me the addy & i'll be there in a hour.

i threw on a white and black striped crop top with ripped jeans and red vans

i threw on a white and black striped crop top with ripped jeans and red vans. i put my hair into a low ponytail and put on lashes. i called my uber and waited for it to come.

the ride was very quiet but i liked quiet taxi rides,
people bombarding you with questions and asking where & why you're going somewhere irks me. like it matters to them. anyways i got out the car and walked to the door, i knocked a few times and waited for a minute. the door opened and i seen x standing there. "hey aurora" he said while holding the door open.

"heyyy x" i said smiling as i walked in. "here let me show you where we all at." he lead me downstairs into the basement, her house was very modern & pretty. i noticed most things about it and it was mostly painted grey and had white decor to match. "bitches auroras here" he called out while walking down. i followed and seen a grey painted area space with couches and a ps4, i seen ski, wifi, an asian guy, and coolie sitting down playing ps4. "heyyyy rora" zalaya said smiling. "hey zalaya" i said sitting next to her.

the beginning of the time i sat with zalaya. we spoke catching up with her being in college & her living here. we all were sitting on the couch with each other. "i'm hungry" ski said rubbing his stomach, "you a fat jhit bruh, what y'all wanna eat?" zalaya said. "let's give aurora the honors of choosing what to eat" x said turning towards me. everyone stared, and i didn't know what to say to please them. "it doesn't matter and i don't know any places around here to eat" i said to them.

they gave me options to choose from, and the only place that intrigued me was a chicken spot. "we can get chicken and fries i guess" i said. everyone picked out what they wanted and we ordered.

the food finally came and we all ate and chilled. "wassup lil mama" the familiar voice spoke to me. i turned to see ski. "hey ski" i said smiling. he sat right next to me. "i'm sorry about how i met you i was fucked up with the vros" he said. "no need to worry everyone was fucked up" i said smiling. "cool, but you real pretty ma." he said smiling. "thank you ski" i said trying to hide my fiery red cheeks.

for the rest of the time i sat next to ski while he played on the video console with x and the rest of the "vros". "VRUH WHAT THE FUCK" x screamed out. they were very loud and i wasn't used to this. a phone started buzzing and i realized it was mine. i realized my mom was calling me. "guys can you all please be quiet really quick my mother is calling" i said out. everyone settled down & paused the game.

i slid the accept button to see my mothers chinky eyes and brown freckles with her hair tied up. "hey rora, forgot about your momma?" she asked playfully. i smiled into the phone, "sorry mom. as soon as i got here zalaya dragged me out" i responded. "HI MAMA" she exclaimed out. "hello there zalaya, hows mama?" she asked. "she's great" she said back, "good to hear, aurora where you at?" she asked me. "zalayas place with a few of her friends." i explained. "lemme see em" she demanded. "anyways mom it was nice talking to you i'll call you later or tomorrow gotta go love you" i said smiling then hanging up.

"you ashamed of us now?" x asked fake pouting. "boy shut up, she real noisy and i don't think y'all wanna be on the phone for a hour" i said. "whatever you say aurora, let's get back to the game" x said unpairing the game.

••

we all chilled and went home. i was walking outside and seen ski, x, and wifi. i didn't bother them and got ready to call my uber home, "yo how you getting home?" x asked me. "i'm taking a uber, it's cheap anyw-" "nah come ride wit us" x said getting a hold of my wrist and pulling me to the car.

"thank you a lot for bringing me home you guys" i said smiling. "of course, anything for a pretty lil lady" ski said driving. "ski stop getting soft and take her home" wifi said annoyed. i laughed and x joined me. "vro shut up" ski got out.

it was my time to exit the car and i did. "thank y'all so much for the ride" i said smiling. "of course, see you again soon aurora" x said smiling.

i went in and got ready to go to sleep.