0.6

AURORA*short filler chapter*

AURORA
*short filler chapter*

i was cleaning my house, it was saturday meaning i was gonna look for jobs on monday. i finished cleaning and realized i wouldn't have any plans today. once i finished cleaning i laid down on my bed.

i was searching for a job till i got a notification from instagram.

@xxxtentacion has followed you.

they started liking my pictures, i went to check the profile to see it was x

@xxxtentacion: aurora

@kingrora: wassup x!

@xxxtentacion: wassup, i just wanted to check in on you, see what you up too.

@kingrora: i'm looking for a job right now lmao, sadly.

@xxxtentacion: do you have any talents?

@kingrora: ummm i like art & poetry

@xxxtentacion: can you sing?

@kingrora: no- not that i know of

@xxxtentacion: do a job that makes you happy, if you do a job that interests you or makes you happy you'll put your all into it.

@kingrora: i'll keep that in mind!
@kingrora: how did you get my insta though lmfao

@xxxtentacion: zalaya gave it to me, but anyways i texted you to let you know i'm throwing another party next thursday. you can stay with me or ski. it starts at 7:30

@kingrora: i'll see about it, thanks !
READ

i decided to post a picture of myself because i rarely did that on this account.

kingrora: happy saturday!!

xxxtentacion, zalaya, Basedsavage, heavenrileyy & 1,009 others liked.

for the rest of the day i didn't do much but debate on going to the party next week.

••

it was a sunday, i decided to walk around places i found on yelp that i could get a job at. most were opened on sunday. i wore a graphic tee shirt and jeans with vans. i walked outside and searched for a place.

it was hella hot, realizing i needed to get a car as soon as possible. i walked around for a good 20 minutes.

••

i've been to 4 places so far, and only one place has intrigued me. a museum, i took jahs words into consideration. and since i like art and poetry i think a museum wouldn't be so bad to work in.

i decided to fill out the application and wait till they got back to me. i went home around 3 and called my mom when i got home.

"hey momma" i spoke into the phone, "hey baby, how's finding a job?" she asked me. "great, i actually filled out an application in a museum" i spoke to her. "that's amazing, i know you love your art" she said. she's right. she's the only one who knew about me living art. "yeah that's right, i'll call you back once i hear back from any jobs i applied for." i said smiling. "of course, go out and explore your surroundings, just dont killed doing so" she said, "i won't, love you mamma. bye!" i said smiling before saying my last goodbyes.