3 - A Drop & A Spark

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

"Sorry, again... I'm Spark."

The first to speak was a fair-skinned girl with spiky, yellow-blonde hair. Wiry brown glasses accentuated her electric-blue eyes and freckled cheeks. She was dressed very studiously in a chevron vest with a white shirt underneath and matching shorts, holding her book bag by her black flats.

"And I'm Nani," the second girl announced, stepping forward

"And I'm Nani," the second girl announced, stepping forward. She was tall and dark-skinned with long braids draping elegantly from a twisted hairstyle behind her head. She had light, beautiful eyes — the color of lavender, with purple lips to match. These were the only pops of bright color on her otherwise neutral outfit; a simple black t-shirt with a snowflake-like symbol in the middle and khaki shorts.

"It's wonderful to meet you both," Cyan stated cordially, offering a smile

"Hey... you two don't happen to have a thing for lizards, do you?" Brittany asked suddenly, leaning forward with a distressed look on her face. 

Spark only raised an eyebrow questioningly while Nani laughed once, replying, "No... can I ask why...?"

"Oh, just my roommate last year — you'd think she was the fairy of reptiles or something," Brittany scoffed, shaking her head. "As long as you don't bring in creepy crawlies or the like, I think we'll get along just fine!"

"Darn — shoulda left my pet arachnid at home," Selena joked, crossing her arms. 

"Funny," Brittany chided. "You laugh, but you didn't have to deal with the lizard crawling on you in the middle of the night!"

The rest of the girls broke out into a stream of giggles. 

"Aaanyway." Selena waved her hand amusedly at her new friend. "If you two stuck around long enough, I think you've heard enough about us. Tell us about yourselves!"

"Oh, well, um..." A faint bit of color washed over Spark's cheeks. She glanced at Nani, shrugging.

Nani smirked and looked back at the girls, speaking first. "It's my second year here at Alfea. I trained for some time on my home planet, Rimedra, before arriving — but it's nothing like what this school offers. I'm definitely looking forward to this year and learning more about fairy forms."  Then she put her hands on her hips, turning to Spark. "Alright, easy enough. Your turn!"