chapter 11

Sorry for promo but if youre able to, follow my Instagram: @whxch.lxft I would really appreciate it

You woke up with a pep in your step, for today you would be going to Disney World. However,  Your day was turned flat on his face when you forgot about the bunk bed and fell to the ground, causing everyone else to wake up.
"You ok?", kwite laughed.
Luckily your back wasn't broken so it could have been worse. Nevertheless, you stood up with excitement. You'd never been to a theme park before. Quickly you got dressed in the bathroom, only to find everyone else still slugging around.
" right on then, we've got shit to do. Get up", you yelled to no avail.
"We can't do shit until I have coffee", Brandon mumbled.
" unbelievable", you muttered. Kappa sat on the couch scrolling through twitter, so in defeat, you laid across the couch, placing your head in his lap. Alex finally walled into the living area and glanced at you for a moment before quickly turning away. Kwite came by with a bottle of monster and rudely moved your legs to the floor causing you to fall.
"Wow I see how it is", you groaned at it being the 2nd time you'd fallen today.
" natural selection", he smiled.
The house was bustling with energy, everyone excited for exploration before the meetup. It was sure to be the best vidcon ever.
Supposedly