15

follow me on Instagram @Whxch.lxft 

Afterwards it was revealed that the girl, who's name you couldn't bother to remember, would be staying there fore the rest of vidcon. She rarely spoke to anyone, the car ride back was cold and silent. "Let's play smash",you shouted as you finally got back to the house. A chorus of agreements went throughout the group as you entered and got comfortable.

x

"And that's why dr. Phil ain't shit",kwite finished. The two of you sat in your shared room as the clock struck 2am. 

"I'm thirsty",he suddenly sighed.

"Go jack off in the bathroom m8 that's not my issue",you laughed

"Can you get me a drink",he pleaded, almost falling off the bed.

You nodded. Getting up and heading towards the kitchen. I'm the small hallway you stopped for a second as you heard a voice. It was the E-girl, she was on the phone.

"I can't believe he hasn't realized yet",she giggled to whoever she was talking to.

"I'll just play along for like a week,then once he gives my channel a shoutout I'm leaving this shit. His friends are so cringe",she laughed. 

They talked for a little bit before she hung up and walked back into the hallway. Yet she jumped when she noticed you standing there. "Did you hear that",she questioned

You only smiled innocently,"heard what?"

X

"Ooh bitch I've got the tea",you half yelled when you came back to the room.

"Wow I waited like 15 minutes just for warm juice"

"juice is the least of your worries right now, cause it's fuckin drama alert time",you laughed, sitting cross-cross on the bed.

"So I was going to get the juice and that fuckin tik tok girl",you started 

"Heather?"

"I thought her name was Jennifer",you questioned

"Anyway she's a rat, she's a clown. I heard her on the phone in the kitchen and she was like 'once he shouts out my channel I'm leaving'" 

"CLoWn",kwite said dramatically

"But seriously though, we have to tell Alex",he said, losing his grin.

"But I know exactly what will happen if we do"

"It's gonna be like in the Disney teen shows where the main character finds out her friends new lover is a rat so they tell the friend and the friends like 'you're just jealous because I've found love' and they make up by the end of the episode", you rambled. It made total sense in your mind

"This isn't ant farm you dumb bitch", he laughed.

"Ok but why don't yOu tell him",you smiled

"You heard it, not me, it's not my responsibility",he stated, going back to drinking his juice.